BY MCCORMICK

The dried, ground flower buds of the evergreen Caryaphyllus aromaticus Thunb.

Sara B.
Richland, WA
I swear by the mcCormick spices! They are the only spices that I will use when I am cooking or baking! The McCormick® Cloves, Ground are always fresh and add the perfect amount of flavor to anything that you are making!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I know that most people use ground clove for food items and cooking, but then again, I am not most people. Although this ground clove is great for certain recipes the biggest reason that I use McCormick ground clove is for toothaches. It acts as a natural numbing agent for toothaches. I applied it, by itself, to my gums and the hurting tooth. It instantly numbed it and within seconds my toothache had disappeared and hasn't returned. I always make sure to have this spice in my home!
Natalie M.
These are an absolute staple in my kitchen cabinet. One of my favorite dishes to make is Chicken Korma. It's a spicy Indian Chicken and with out cloves it is definitely missing something. I use whole cloves when I can but always add a little of the ground cloves. It really adds a punch to the flavor of this family favorite dish!
Ashley H.
McCormick is my go-to this time of year when it comes to making Pumpkin Pies! I know their ingredients are always fresh when I use them and they'll add the perfect flavor to whatever recipe I'm using.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I have about all the spices that this company makes I am big on cooking and trying new things the smaller size's are a easier to stack in my over filling cabinet.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have always gone to McCormick spices. I feel like store well, and I can always depend on them for quality. I used some of these cloves yesterday in my pumpkin smoothie. Delicious!
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
McCormick makes great quality spices, but they're usually expensive. I've discovered that the spices in the "organic" or "natural" section of the store are actually a lot cheaper and still good quality. Seems counterintuitive, but it's true.
Sarah C.
Tastes fresh every time. One container will last me a good amount of time depending on the recipes I use. I trust the brand to always sell the best spices.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
Literally the ONLY brand I would buy cloves in. It's just a great trustworthy brand and you always know that it's gonna be fresh & have that great flavor.
Clare M.
This is good for baking and for Vietnamese cooking. A little goes a very long way-you shouldn't need more than a fourth teaspoon for most things.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Has anyone else used this for toothaches? it works amazingly for them!