BY MCCORMICK

A blend of cinnamon and sugar used to flavor foods.

• This would be great for pies, where do you find this?1 Answers
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Love this brand! This product is great compared to others because of the grinder. Others I have found if not used often can get hard and form a huge rock in the container.
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
I drool everytime I see this lol I love making toast, loading it with butter and sprinkling this on. It's ridiculously simple and delicious. Can't go wrong..
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
I love this combination. It is super easy to use and I don't have to open two separate bottles which is great. I love it on sweet potato!
Brian S.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a great thing to be able to use for things like cinnamon toast. It is really easy to use and help de-clutter your spice cabinet!
Halie W.
Seneca, SC
Love using the cinnamon sugar grinder! So much easier and mess free! I can use it as a quick topper to peanut butter toast or anything!
Jessica H.
I love to make cinnamon sugar toast or cinnamon sugar doughnuts and so this is quick and easy. It's a great combination
Micaela M.
Combo is great and can go on any product needed! Super delicious, and not over powering
Julie B.
This would be great for pies, where do you find this?

Amazon