BY MCCORMICK #4 in Spices

All cinnamon is not created equal. The sweet rich flavor and premium quality is perfect for desserts, oatmeal, French toast, sweet potatoes, couscous and spice rubs. Fresh flavor guaranteed.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a good quality cinnamon from a trusted brand." in 1 review
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
McCormick Cinnamon, Ground spice works great! McCormick brand is one to trust. My mother taught me how to bake and cook and she uses this Cinnamon religiously! It is at a great price and value for what you get out of one bottle! I highly recommend this Cinnamon Ground Spice from McCormick!

Shimmer some on some toast with sugar and you won't be disappointed!

Michelle M.
Perley
As with all McCormick Spices - this one is a great product.  True quality of cinnamon flavor, not like some of the other brands.  Use less and get better flavor - best spice for your money, when you compare the amount of the other product you need to use to come close to the fresher flavor of McCormick.  Great spices.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I have been using this brand of ground cinnamon for as long as I can remember. My husband got his hands on some other brand of cinnamon and it is a huge container, so I tried using some of that and it was just not as good of quality. I went back to using this brand.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I use this cinnamon for French Toast and it is delicious. The price is affordable and it can be found at most stores. The flavor of the cinnamon is nice and the aroma is delightful. I would buy this product again because I find great use of having this spice on hand. If you like cinnamon I recommend you try McCormick Ground Cinnamon.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
McCormick spices are hands down the best spices on the market! They are always fresh and their McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground is ground to perfection! I use it a lot while I am baking! I highly recommend the McCormick brand!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
One of my favorite cinnamon brand! I love my coffee with this and since I’m a baker I always have a lot in my house,but I believe the one from NICE brand is even better than this one.
Varsha N.
Allston, MA
I love how fresh the cinnamon tastes from this brand. It’s a super versatile spice and I put it in my matcha lattes as well as on peanut butter toast. I think it pairs the best alongside honey or agave, and has a great price point. It’s also readily available at most grocery stores.
Purchased at: Walmart
Theres so much you can make or do with this ground cinnamon. Make cakes cookies pies. Or sprinkle a little in your candle warmers to make your house smell good. Theres also other home remedies you can do. I reccomend looking them up and trying them!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Wow I use this stuff for my baking and for my hot drinks to give them a little something extra. Really enjoy this brand and use it for all my culinary needs. Pretty versatile spice as well. You can really do a lot with it and it also smells great!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
McCormick spices are a little pricey but I like that it comes in two sizes. It’s nice to have a variety in size because some spices you don’t use it up. I can always count on McCormick to have the spice I need, regardless of how exotic it might be.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Do spices expire?
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
What is the shelf life of this product?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use this on French Toast I do?
Brenda C.
Any recipes that have cinnamon in them? I love cinnamon and am always interested in trying new recipes.