All cinnamon is not created equal. The sweet rich flavor and premium quality is perfect for desserts, oatmeal, French toast, sweet potatoes, couscous and spice rubs. Fresh flavor guaranteed.

What’s better than hand picked apples form an orchard? Do you go Apple picking with your familyMcCormick® Cinnamon, Ground?
Any recipes that have cinnamon in them? I love cinnamon and am always interested in trying new recipes.
Do you use this on French Toast I do?
Start your review of McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a good quality cinnamon from a trusted brand.” in 1 review
Lancaster, CA
I love to bake and cook and I have been doing this since I’ve been little. The only brand of spices that I will use is McCormick! When I make my yummy pumpkin spice bread, I always reach for the ground cinnamon! It puts the perfect amount of spice in my bread!! And you can’t beat the price either!! A little bit goes a long way! I will continue to use the McCormick brand of spices for as long as I continue to cook and bake!!
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Stamford , CT
I love this cinnamon I would use any other the smell and the taste is what gets me when I’m baking I like to use spices that you can taste I don’t know if it’s me however not all spices are weighed the same but this one I can say is flavorful and I would recommend you use this for your pumpkin pie, apple pie. Oatmeal whatever the case this will give it the flavor you are looking for!!!
Dover, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this spice during the fall in cookies and for French toast. I purchase mine at my local Walmart or grocery store. It’s a popular spice and it just tastes healthy to me. It’s a great substitute for the other spice cinnamon sugar, so if your missing that then use this and some sugar. It will taste the same!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Bowersville , GA
This is the only type of cinnamon I buy. It smells amazing. You can put it in a lot of foods. Its easier to use then regular cinnamon sticks. No approving unless yall can make a bigger container. Definitely a repeat user i use this in pancakes,french toast, and coffee too!!! Pretty cheap as well.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing beats the fall holiday season than this classic necessity! I can add it to so many different things. My banana bread, pancakes on cool mornings paired with bananas, rice pudding. So many different options it’s a kitchen MUST HAVE. McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground uploaded by Rosie Q.
It's a very finely-milled powder that tastes perfect in a cup of tea of mixed into oatmeal. I like having this in the cupboard and the size is great. But because it's super powdery, it's hard to control how much it comes the sifter disk holes. It gets stuck often too which gets messy when I shake it. I still like this brand of spice and probably will buy it again once it’s all done.
New Rochelle , NY
Cinnamon is cinnamon in my eyes it’s part of so many meals in my life that it begins to taste the same. However this has been the cinnamon bread aside from pure freshly ground cinnamon that my family uses in love and I’m glad to say that I feel the same way about it.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love McCormick spices! The one I use most is the cinnamon I use it on my oatmeal, on my baked sweet potatoes, in a smoothie... It taste so good! Great spice to have during the holiday season. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
NY, NY
I like this product very much. I use it in my tea, coffee, milk, oatmeal you name it. No improvement needed. I will continue to use this product. It met my expectations and then some. It has a kind of sweetness without being sweet. Pretty cool
Pocatello , ID
This tastes so good. It has such a cinnamon flavor that will spice up your food. The packaging is one you know it's McCormick's. This product will last a long time and keep its flavor forever it seems. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...