BY MCCORMICK #10 in Extracts

Add a touch of indulgence with McCormick's Specialty Flavors!

Propylene Glycol, Alcohol (40%), Water, and Extractives of Cinnamon.

Buy on Walmart
Ellie M.
I only use McCormick vanilla extract. It's the one I grew up in with, and having tried other varieties, it's the one I keep coming back to. It's perfect in pancakes to give them that extract can't put your finger on it ingredient.
Briana S.
I love having these cinnamon sticks on hand. I put them in syrup to give it extra flavor. It is perfect on apple cider too. I have been making apple cinnamon water over night and it is amazing.
Angela C.
Logan, WV
I love McCormick's Cinnamon extract for baking. And actually McCormick's is the only brand of seasoning and spices that we use in our household. There's just no comparison with other brands.
Lori N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Love the smell, and adds the rich apple pie flavor to my recipes. Excellent with mixed with sugar for French toast or even regular toast. would definitely buy again
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
Perfect for rice in milk, we're in season and those delicious cold gruel with a touch of cinnamon delicious !! also for teas, coffee and all types of drinks, enjoy it !!
Jalissa R.
McCormick seasonings are just so good. You can really tell the difference within this brand and many others. Not only do I recommend the cinnamon extract but as well as all their seasonings.
Morgan F.
Richardson , TX
Better than cheap cinnamon. Especially this time of year. It works awesome in pies. Also a little bit too strong for drinks like cider or Mexican hot chocolate
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
All of their spices are of great quality including the Cinnamon which is great to use in baking for the holidays or even in drinks like apple cider! Love it!
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This cinnamon is great! It is not too sweet but it is also not too spicy. It is perfect for making anything with punpkin in it or snicker doodle cookies.
Jenna M.
Quincy, MA
I have used this awesome cinnamon extract before and I love it. It works so well in my meals and anything I use it for. The taste is great and I love it!