McCormick® Cilantro Leaves uploaded by Morgan B.

BY MCCORMICK

The dried leaves of the hardy, annual herb plant of the parsley family, Coriandrum sativum L. From the coriander plant comes two products: (1) coriander seed - the dried ripe fruit of the plant, and (2) cilantro - the leaf of the plant. Another common name is Chinese Parsley.

Buy on Walmart
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN
I love fresh herbs, but I like to keep a few dried herbs on hand, Mccormick of course. This goes nice in a Cilantro-Lime Shrimp I like to make. Many uses for cilantro around my kitchen, and this dried Mccormick Gourmet Cilantro meets the standards of taste for my family.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
One of those people that loves cilantro so I️ add this to just about everything! A little pricy for spices but worth it if what’s available
sam w.
Yakima, WA
These are useful when you are in a pinch but I still would prefer fresh herbs if it's possible. The packaging is very pretty btw
margarita m.
A must have at home, sometimes is difficult to have or get fresh cilantro, so is a great option to have this on your kitchen
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
Really good product! Good quality! Low price! Good taste! I used on my shrimp with garlic and it turned amazing!
kimmian h.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this when i don't have any from my garden handy and it works out great. holds the flavor really well.
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
My family loves the McCormick brand of seasonings. It's a fairly cheap brand and the leaves taste fresh.
Luan M.
I actually prefer the muted flavor of McCormick cilantro leaves over fresh as it's not as overpowering.
Elizabeth P.
How long do these stay fresh?
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does this taste like fresh cilantro?