BY MCCORMICK

A mayonnaise sandwich spread that has been made spicy hot with chipotle peppers.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Polydextrose, Iodized Salt, Chipotle Peppers, Spice, Lime Juice Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Extractives Of Paprika, And Natural Flavor.

Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Absolutely delicious! I bought this on a whim because it sounded fun. We just used some on burgers that we grilled up last night and it really took it to the next level. Will be using it all summer long!
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.