BY MCCORMICK

Ready in 20 minutes.  This mild blend of spices makes chili the whole family will love.

Chili Pepper And Other Spices (Including Paprika, Cumin), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Garlic, And Extractives Of Cumin.

• "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
These chili seaoning packets are very easy to use. Add just the right amount of flavor to homemade chili. I like the choices of mild and hot. I generally mix the two for a little kick.
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I absolutely love flavoring my chilli with McCormick chilli seasoning. Every single spice I need is in this one pack per pound lifesaver. In the cold winter months after working all day no one wants to come home and cook for hours with a few ingredients you'll be relaxing and eating in minutes.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix Mild is a constant in our pantry especially in fall or winter. We love making ourchili healthy by using ground turkey and adding sweet otatoes! It's affordable, filling, and so easy!
Antoinette L.
Carrollton, TX
My go to when I'm feeling too lazy to make my own seasoning. It's reasonably priced, and can be found at any grocery store. It gives a great flavor without being too spicy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This our go to seasoning when I cook chilli for my family . It has a very good taste and isn’t very hot but rather a perfect amount of mildness . I highly recommend this product, we love it !
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
My favorite Chili Recipe? Brown 3lbs of Hamburger with 1 diced onion, 1 diced green pepper. Drain Grease and add 2pckts McCormick Chili Seasoning, 2 Cans of Tomato Sauce, 2 Cans of Diced Tomatos, 2 Cans of Red Kidney Beans, heat thorougly (if you do all day it cooks the spices in) and serve with Cheddar Cheese and Saltine Crackers! McCormick does a great job of getting the spices just right for any type of chili!
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
Chili is a regular on my family's menu so these McCormick seasoning mix packets are a staple in my pantry. Perfect for those nights when I need to get a delicious hot meal ready in a hurry, the packet takes all the guess work out of measuring an array of seasonings just right. Simply open up a packet and prepare the perfect pot of chili.
Reba B.
If no stars were an option I would make it so. This mess ruined my food and stunk up my apartment. Terrible taste and smell. I even rinsed it off my beans and hamburger meat, still bad. There was no saving it. I had to toss it, start over and just use basic chili powder and cumin. This dish was the worst thing I ever cooked and frankly I am ashamed that a friend came over to pick up her jacket and had to smell this foul mix of death. NEVER AGAIN!
Kayla A.
Since fall is here, I find myself yearning for a large bowl of chili and some cornbread on these chili autumn nights and this mix ALWAYS satisfies! I'm not super big on hot and spicy stuff but this is great for me. Not too hot but still enough kick! Definitely plan on making it multiple times this winter season. Pair it with some cornbread for the perfect mix of sweet and spicy!