McCormick® Chili Powder, Hot Mexican Style uploaded by Danielle S.

BY MCCORMICK

A spicy blend of chili and red pepper and other seasonings to add zest to Mexican-style dishes.

Carissa O.
My husband actually grabbed this by accident when he made a trip to the store to get a few things. But it definitely was not a mistake! I love the regular McCormick chili powder. The flavor is great and slice is just right. But sometimes I want my chili spicier without have too much of a chili powder taste by having to add so much. This stuff is perfect for that! You can either substitute this stuff for half the amount of regular chili powder for close to the same effect, or do an even swap for quite the kick!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
My husband got this by accident while rushing when we discovered we needed chili powder for the best chili ever recipe. Anyway we almost didn't use it as we didn't want to mess with our recipe but we went for it and it was a huge success.we now sub 1/2 of the hot with the not as hot lol.
Jessica Q.
Again, McCormick is top quality! I only use this and Goya seasonings! For chicken, soups and more! Always full of flavor and always fresh!
Ashley M.
mount prospect
Best seasoning hands down. i use this to spice up my eggs and tacos too. my husband loves the kick and i love knowong its a grrat brand.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
The only spices I ever use is McCormick and they are amazing, this chili powder one is great for making things having a nice kick to it.
claudia z.
Doral, FL
This has a wonderful taste and is perfect on even veggies for a little more flavor . I highly recommend this spice for many use.
Oliva L.
Los Angeles, CA
McCormick is just what i use for my Pozole just the right spiciness so don't miss out and hurry up and buy yours
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
@McCormick has always been my favorite spice company and this #chilipowder just affirms to me how good the #spices really are. They taste fresh and this particular mix has a nice little kick to it. I add a bit to my taco seasoning to give them a twist.

Amazon