McCormick® Chili Powder uploaded by Genesis C.McCormick® Chili Powder uploaded by nila T.McCormick® Chili Powder uploaded by Megan W.

BY MCCORMICK

This blend of chili peppers and spices gives a deep rich flavor and color to Southwestern chili, tacos, and beans. Use to season chicken or beef before roasting or grilling.

If you’ve ever attended a neighborhood chili cook-off, then you know there are as many chili recipes as there are cooks. But there’s also an essential starting point—an earthy, complex, well-balanced flavor to set the stage for your own special additions. You might be surprised to know that chili powder is actually a blend of herbs and spices. Ours begins with whole, ripe chili peppers, toasted and mixed with ingredients including cumin, oregano, garlic and salt. Chili is just one of its many uses. Add it to rubs for pork ribs and chicken wings. Stir it into ground beef with onions and garlic as a base for nachos, tacos or a fantastic burger. Then get creative. Shake in extra oregano, a touch of cumin or additional garlic powder. Use it to make whatever dish you love even better!

McCormick® Chili Powder
  • "McCormick offers a wide variety of spices and products to buy and I love that." in 1 review
  • "great flavor and kick!" in 1 review
nila T.
Palatka , FL
This is a must have in our house. Chili is a weekly meal and we like it Spicey. I love that I can add as much or as little as I want, not like with the little packets. It has great flavor and great for any homemade chili.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Chili powder is one of those spices you can use in a lot of recipes. I love to use it in chili for petros, cheeseburger mac and blt deviled eggs! Just mix bacon and sundried tomatoes in your egg mix, fill your eggs and sprinkle chili powder on top. Amazing!
Megan W.
This is a great seasoning. It is spicy. It’s not too hot. It makes good chili. We added noodles to the chili. We use crushed red pepper and others. It was good. I’m satisfied with the taste and price.
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
I love using mccormick spices! The chili powder is a must have staple in mt cabinet. I put this on everything! It tastes amazing and gives great flavor! Its great for tacos, chillies, and pasta sauce! I highly recommend this product
Ashley C.
I can't buy prepackaged seasonings such as taco seasoning because of my boyfriends allergies. Many brands of chili powder (and other spices) also run the risk of cross contamination whereas this particular brand is usually pretty allergy friendly in my house. I love using it not only for chili, but in homemade taco seasonings as well.
Charlene D.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my favorite chili powder. This is a must for anyone who likes to blend their own spices at home. This is a great product that can go well beyond the flavor profiles of chili.
Paige P.
McCormick offers a wide variety of spices and products to buy and I love that. My boyfriend loves spicy things so he could devour this in one day I swear.
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
I love McCormick? They are a great brand! Affordable for college students without compromising the quality of the item! They've made me a better cook!
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I use chili power mostly when i am cooking tex-mex at home! it is great to marinade with chicken or to add to ground beef for tacos
Lindsay J.
When I am making gumbo or sliced zucchini I add this to the mix for flavor and spicing bit up. Great taste behind with McCormick!
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is your favorite way to use chili powder?
Abby B.
Waterloo, IA
Does anyone know if you can buy McCormick spices in Bulk anywhere?
Becca D.
Dubuque, IA
When you are making chili, do you use in additional seasonings of spices with your chili powder?

Amazon