McCormick Chili Original Seasoning Mix uploaded by Meshia E.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Original Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
350mg sodium, 15% DV.
<1g sugars. see more...

Emma C.
You really can't go wrong with Mccormick seasoning. This particular packet provides a good start for chili, I usually add a little extra seasoning such as pepper flakes to add more flavor.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
Im not a big fan of chili but i got to say ita not bad at all. Taste great. My husband ia the one who loves it and enjoys it a lot.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
love this mix makes it super easy to cook chili and the whole family enjoys it .... highly recommended
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I love McCormick seasoning packets. I just add a can of tomato juice, three cans of beans, an Onion, and sometimes hamburger meat. I throw it all in the crock pot for fast and easy chili!
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
This is a good Chili base, but I always need to supplement, especially if I'm cooking for someone who likes heat. I trust the McCormick brand, and this is no exception.
Chelsey N.
Minto, New Brunswick
I love this seasoning! This brand is perfect and I've never hward a complaint about any of their seasonings. I love chilli, so I never pass up the opportunity to try a new brand of spices.