BY MCCORMICK

Buy on Amazon
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
This mix made making chili so much simpler than normal!!! The chili turned out delicious!! Both my children and husband both came back for seconds and even thirds for the husband!! I will be using this seasoning mix packet more frequently!!!
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
This chili mix is really easy to use. Just put all your ingredients together like beef, onion, chili beans, tomato sauce, dices tomatoes and chiles and then add the seasoning mix. Mix everything together and let it slowly cook. So delicious!
Kenya H.
I use this seasoning when I make my turkey chili in the crockpot. It's super tasty and easy to just throw a packet in. No need to measure out specific ingredients.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Sets my chili off with a bang and is 80-% responsibile for my flavor! It adds the flavor and perfect spice I need, children love it so that's saying something!
Taylor W.
Great seasoning to use in a chili recipe! Would most definitely recommend! I cook my chili in a crockpot and let it sit all day and this mix makes it great!
jamie h.
These are excellent to add flavor to your homemade chilis! I add a lot of chili powder because i like my homemade chili to have a lot of a kick!
Melissa n.
Collins, MS
I have always had a hard time finding a good chili powder. I stumbled upon this and everyone in the family loves it!! It is awesome.
Sara S.
Alpena, MI
This is a nice chili powder, good flavor. Made my chili taste pretty darn good. I really like that it doesn't have msg
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This is a staple for when you are making chili! Keeps it flavorful and spicy without melting your mouth to death ;)
Julie B.
Owasso, OK
I love this chili seasoning. I use it to make dinner for my family and it's usually a huge hit!! I recommend it!