McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Amy B.McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Pamela H.

BY MCCORMICK #85 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

• "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Alize B.
Alize B.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning tastes great and adds a zesty mild chili flavor to any dish.
brittany w.
brittany w.
Its amazing we use it for our chili and my four year old actually eats it !
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
This product is pretty good. i mean if you like chili and stuff.
Ana N.
Ana N.
I really like to make my turkey chili with this seasoning here. I like how it is very flavorful, normally with other brands I end up using 2 packets of seasoning as with this one I only use one , our family likes the chili flavor to really come out and this does justice.
April E.
April E.
Marietta, GA
I cook for a living and am perfectly capable of making my own chili spice mix but my fiance insists that I use this McCormick seasoning every time. We always use the hot packet and add peppers to the mix. It makes chili super easy and quick to make.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
I was really impressed with this... I didn't expect much but it has a ton of favors... I made it and let it simmer a while and wow! Everyone loved it and wanted my recipe... Much better then randomly tossing seasonings in. Not too spicy.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili. It has a very mild flavor which is great because it doesn't overwhelm the other ingredients. i use this with ground turkey and chicken.
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
McCormick has the best chili seasoning! It doesn't have the awful after-taste that you taste with many pre-packaged chili products and seasonings. It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Foodie Expert
My favorite Chili Recipe? Brown 3lbs of Hamburger with 1 diced onion, 1 diced green pepper. Drain Grease and add 2pckts McCormick Chili Seasoning, 2 Cans of Tomato Sauce, 2 Cans of Diced Tomatos, 2 Cans of Red Kidney Beans, heat thorougly (if you do all day it cooks the spices in) and serve with Cheddar Cheese and Saltine Crackers! McCormick does a great job of getting the spices just right for any type of chili!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
I love using McCormick seasoning mix especially the mild chili mix. I like using it to make chili.