BY MCCORMICK #89 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Foodie Expert
It is getting cold weather and who doesn't love chili? This seasoning is great. Just open the packet and pour it in. So easy and smells yummy too!
Kimi C.
Honolulu , HI
Foodie Expert
I just used this for my chili and it adds the perfect flavoring in chili that you need ! I wouldn't use anything different ! Worth it
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Love this because all in one. It helps get my chili just right. One whole pack of mild and half of spicy
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
This is the only chili packets that i buy, it has great flavor and very inexpensive..
April S.
Greenville, MI
Foodie Expert
This chili mix is wonderful! Add this and a little water and you get a mix. Not too spicy as I have friends and family that don't like it spicy
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I always use this to make chili and it has by far been the better chili powder mixes versus other brands.
Leslie H.
I always use this for my chili seasoning... adds great flavor and great priced. mccormick is my go to brand for spices and seasonings
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
Chili is a regular on my family's menu so these McCormick seasoning mix packets are a staple in my pantry. Perfect for those nights when I need to get a delicious hot meal ready in a hurry, the packet takes all the guess work out of measuring an array of seasonings just right. Simply open up a packet and prepare the perfect pot of chili.
Cathy H.
Foodie Expert
If you're gonna use a bag of seasoning then this is the one to go with. Great flavor
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I love this chili mix. This is the only one I use. Just the right amount of spices. I would recommend this packet for anyone that wants to make their chili.