BY MCCORMICK #77 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
Tastes great! I always use this brand when I make chili! I always make my chili in the crock pot so it's yummy ready!
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
This is my go to brand for all seasoning!!! They all taste great and the gluten free which is sometimes hard to find.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Love McCormick anything, but this chili seasoning you can use in not only chili but several other recipes! Go to!
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I use this all the time to make my chili. I usually make mine with ground turkey and it comes out very very good.
Lela G.
My go to for chilli night! It's as good as homemade! We have this once a month and the whole family loves it!
Allie B.
Fancy Farm, KY
I love this product! So great for fast easy chili and I can use two pounds of ground beef for one package!
Kristy S.
Richmond, ME
It taste really good in Chili! it defiantly makes the chili taste better! #sogood #mccormick #chili #yum!
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Love this because all in one. It helps get my chili just right. One whole pack of mild and half of spicy
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I always use this to make chili and it has by far been the better chili powder mixes versus other brands.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
This makes the best chili ever. I use McCormick for all my seasoning needs. very affordable and tasty