BY MCCORMICK #90 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Rania  E.
Love this if you are wanting to cook and have the pack of spices to make quick and easy chili
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
This product is pretty good. i mean if you like chili and stuff.
Jennifer K.
Zanesville, OH
I get the hot to put in my chili it gives it that extra spicy flavor along with the hot rotel.
Billie H.
Lebanon, OR
Once again McCormick bring out the full flavor of the meal has all the spices just need the beans for the meal to be completed
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
My mother has always used this when making her chili so when I started to make it is use it also. We love the flavor.
Alyssa V.
Alvin, TX
I love this chili seasoning mix. It is the only one I use. It taste great and even has the directions on it to help you make chili, if you don't know how. It is also a simple recipe that taste great!
Allie B.
Fancy Farm, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this product! So great for fast easy chili and I can use two pounds of ground beef for one package!
Courtney E.
Adds great flavor! All the spices you need in one packet. Cheap and affordable, I love it!
Sami N.
Pearl City, IL
Love using this for my chili! it's a great little kick that's not too much for the little ones in the family. truly delicious
Stephanie G.
I typically like to experiment with my own seasonings when I make chili but I always keep one of these on hand just in case I'm in a hurry (or just feeling lazy). Great flavor.