BY MCCORMICK #77 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
This chili mix is perfect for making chili in my crockpot. It's the perfect flavor. I don't like many spicy things so the mild is perfect
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
On a busy day with lost to do and hungry kids i never turn down help. My boys love chili especially when i use mccormick seasoning packet
Kimi C.
Honolulu , HI
I just used this for my chili and it adds the perfect flavoring in chili that you need ! I wouldn't use anything different ! Worth it
Leslie H.
I always use this for my chili seasoning... adds great flavor and great priced. mccormick is my go to brand for spices and seasonings
Jennifer W.
This packet makes cooking chil quick and easy. It provides you with all the flavor and seasoning needed for a good, flavorful chil!
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Use this along with ground beef or deer, tomato sauce and crushed, red kidney beans and chili beans, there you go, it's delicious!
Billie H.
Dallas
Once again McCormick bring out the full flavor of the meal has all the spices just need the beans for the meal to be completed
Sami N.
Pearl City, IL
Love using this for my chili! it's a great little kick that's not too much for the little ones in the family. truly delicious
Joshua C.
I've used this chili powder seasoning before, it's really good and gave the soup a great flavor. I totally recommend it.
Amanda C.
My mother has always used this when making her chili so when I started to make it is use it also. We love the flavor.