BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili. It has a very mild flavor which is great because it doesn't overwhelm the other ingredients. i use this with ground turkey and chicken.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love Mccormick brands especially this chili seasoning. It adds the perfect amount of spice to the chili. I use it along with Mccormick chili powder to make the perfect pot for my family.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
I make healthy turkey chili at least once a month so having a good seasoning base is really important to me. I hate bland chili! I always go for mild because I don't like things too spicy!
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't mix my own chili spice. It has a pretty good flavor, but it does have a lot of sodium. If you can make your own chili spice give this on me a try.
Stephanie G.
I typically like to experiment with my own seasonings when I make chili but I always keep one of these on hand just in case I'm in a hurry (or just feeling lazy). Great flavor.
Shaina S.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far my favorite seasoning to use. It makes me think I can actually cook! This makes the perfect chili. It has the right amount of heat and the prefect flavor!
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I love this chili mix. This is the only one I use. Just the right amount of spices. I would recommend this packet for anyone that wants to make their chili.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
I use this stuff EVERYTIME I make chili. I get the super hot one, it makes any pot of chili taste delicious. I think they're like .89 a pack at Walmart .
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
I usually make my chili from scratch but on hectic days, this will do. The flavor is not bad and it doesn't take long to make. I still prefer homemade.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
It is getting cold weather and who doesn't love chili? This seasoning is great. Just open the packet and pour it in. So easy and smells yummy too!