McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Amy B.McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Pamela H.

BY MCCORMICK #82 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

• "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA
It is getting cold weather and who doesn't love chili? This seasoning is great. Just open the packet and pour it in. So easy and smells yummy too!
April S.
April S.
Greenville, MI
Foodie Expert
This chili mix is wonderful! Add this and a little water and you get a mix. Not too spicy as I have friends and family that don't like it spicy
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
This chili mix is perfect for making chili in my crockpot. It's the perfect flavor. I don't like many spicy things so the mild is perfect
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Honolulu, HI
I just used this for my chili and it adds the perfect flavoring in chili that you need ! I wouldn't use anything different ! Worth it
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
I always use this for my chili seasoning... adds great flavor and great priced. mccormick is my go to brand for spices and seasonings
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This packet makes cooking chil quick and easy. It provides you with all the flavor and seasoning needed for a good, flavorful chil!
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Foodie Expert
This chili seasoning mix is really good. I love the mild flavor not too hot.
Billie H.
Billie H.
Lebanon, OR
Once again McCormick bring out the full flavor of the meal has all the spices just need the beans for the meal to be completed
Sami N.
Sami N.
Pearl City, IL
Love using this for my chili! it's a great little kick that's not too much for the little ones in the family. truly delicious
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
I've used this chili powder seasoning before, it's really good and gave the soup a great flavor. I totally recommend it.