BY MCCORMICK #77 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

• "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Sara B.
Athens, GA
These season packs are great if you prefer lightly seasoned chili. Personally I like strong flavor which is best from plain chili powder, salt, red pepper and black pepper. These packs have so many extra ingredients and chemicals and they don't result in a better flavor.
Ana N.
I really like to make my turkey chili with this seasoning here. I like how it is very flavorful, normally with other brands I end up using 2 packets of seasoning as with this one I only use one , our family likes the chili flavor to really come out and this does justice.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
McCormick has the best chili seasoning! It doesn't have the awful after-taste that you taste with many pre-packaged chili products and seasonings. It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
I was really impressed with this... I didn't expect much but it has a ton of favors... I made it and let it simmer a while and wow! Everyone loved it and wanted my recipe... Much better then randomly tossing seasonings in. Not too spicy.
April E.
Marietta, GA
I cook for a living and am perfectly capable of making my own chili spice mix but my fiance insists that I use this McCormick seasoning every time. We always use the hot packet and add peppers to the mix. It makes chili super easy and quick to make.
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
This was given to me as a gift at my bridal shower. I made chili a few weeks ago and realized I had run out of chili powder, and found this when I was going through my cabinets. It was pretty good, a little salty for me, but it had an overall good flavor. I would probably buy it again if they offer it in a low sodium version.
Holly T.
I never make Chili without This chili mix. It gives the best flavoring and it's so easy. I can throw together a pot of chili so fast and not have to worry about any other seasonings except for this. I'll never make chili without it.
Alyssa V.
Alvin, TX
I love this chili seasoning mix. It is the only one I use. It taste great and even has the directions on it to help you make chili, if you don't know how. It is also a simple recipe that taste great!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love Mccormick brands especially this chili seasoning. It adds the perfect amount of spice to the chili. I use it along with Mccormick chili powder to make the perfect pot for my family.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't mix my own chili spice. It has a pretty good flavor, but it does have a lot of sodium. If you can make your own chili spice give this on me a try.