McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Amy B.McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Pamela H.

BY MCCORMICK #85 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Holly T.
Holly T.
I never make Chili without This chili mix. It gives the best flavoring and it's so easy. I can throw together a pot of chili so fast and not have to worry about any other seasonings except for this. I'll never make chili without it.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Alvin, TX
I love this chili seasoning mix. It is the only one I use. It taste great and even has the directions on it to help you make chili, if you don't know how. It is also a simple recipe that taste great!
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love Mccormick brands especially this chili seasoning. It adds the perfect amount of spice to the chili. I use it along with Mccormick chili powder to make the perfect pot for my family.
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Foodie Expert
I make healthy turkey chili at least once a month so having a good seasoning base is really important to me. I hate bland chili! I always go for mild because I don't like things too spicy!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't mix my own chili spice. It has a pretty good flavor, but it does have a lot of sodium. If you can make your own chili spice give this on me a try.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I typically like to experiment with my own seasonings when I make chili but I always keep one of these on hand just in case I'm in a hurry (or just feeling lazy). Great flavor.
Shaina S.
Shaina S.
Montclair, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite seasoning to use. It makes me think I can actually cook! This makes the perfect chili. It has the right amount of heat and the prefect flavor!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I love this chili mix. This is the only one I use. Just the right amount of spices. I would recommend this packet for anyone that wants to make their chili.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
I use this stuff EVERYTIME I make chili. I get the super hot one, it makes any pot of chili taste delicious. I think they're like .89 a pack at Walmart .
Kim T.
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
I usually make my chili from scratch but on hectic days, this will do. The flavor is not bad and it doesn't take long to make. I still prefer homemade.