BY MCCORMICK #90 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this chili mix it's like one of my favorite kinds I always buy it when I'm at the grocery store
Kayla A.
Foodie Expert
Since fall is here, I find myself yearning for a large bowl of chili and some cornbread on these chili autumn nights and this mix ALWAYS satisfies! I'm not super big on hot and spicy stuff but this is great for me. Not too hot but still enough kick! Definitely plan on making it multiple times this winter season. Pair it with some cornbread for the perfect mix of sweet and spicy!
Shaina S.
Kenmore, NY
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite seasoning to use. It makes me think I can actually cook! This makes the perfect chili. It has the right amount of heat and the prefect flavor!
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't mix my own chili spice. It has a pretty good flavor, but it does have a lot of sodium. If you can make your own chili spice give this on me a try.
Jayne E.
Foodie Expert
This chili mix helps make chili so ready to make. The flavor is good and the price is low, allowing for a pretty quick, tasty, and inexpensive meal. I usually buy a couple of seasoning packets to keep in the pantry for a simple meal on days I don't feel like doing too much work in the kitchen.
Ana N.
I really like to make my turkey chili with this seasoning here. I like how it is very flavorful, normally with other brands I end up using 2 packets of seasoning as with this one I only use one , our family likes the chili flavor to really come out and this does justice.
leiwhoah m.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
Great addition to my chili. I usually need to cook meals that are quick and simple.
Nikki T.
Hamilton , OH
Foodie Expert
Absolutely my favorite chili mix :). I wouldn't choose anything else.

You can taste everything
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
McCormick has the best chili seasoning! It doesn't have the awful after-taste that you taste with many pre-packaged chili products and seasonings. It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it.
Leann R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite mix to use to make homemade chili. Adds just enough spice and flavor to enjoy