McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Amy B.McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix uploaded by Pamela H.

BY MCCORMICK #81 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

• "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Reba B.
Reba B.
Foodie Expert
If no stars were an option I would make it so. This mess ruined my food and stunk up my apartment. Terrible taste and smell. I even rinsed it off my beans and hamburger meat, still bad. There was no saving it. I had to toss it, start over and just use basic chili powder and cumin. This dish was the worst thing I ever cooked and frankly I am ashamed that a friend came over to pick up her jacket and had to smell this foul mix of death. NEVER AGAIN!
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Foodie Expert
Really great stuff! The perfect starter pack of spices for chili. Also great to sprinkle into soups or as a spice pack to homemade hamburger helper.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Foodie Expert
On a busy day with lost to do and hungry kids i never turn down help. My boys love chili especially when i use mccormick seasoning packet
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Since fall is here, I find myself yearning for a large bowl of chili and some cornbread on these chili autumn nights and this mix ALWAYS satisfies! I'm not super big on hot and spicy stuff but this is great for me. Not too hot but still enough kick! Definitely plan on making it multiple times this winter season. Pair it with some cornbread for the perfect mix of sweet and spicy!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Fort Worth, TX
Sometimes I'm in a hurry when making dinner. This McCormick chili seasoning is the perfect solution to get just the right amount of spice in the mix. The mild flavor is just right for those who don't like spicy hot food.
The price is right too! I like to keep a few in the pantry, especially in the fall and winter months when chili hits the spot.
Desirae H.
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
Chili is a regular on my family's menu so these McCormick seasoning mix packets are a staple in my pantry. Perfect for those nights when I need to get a delicious hot meal ready in a hurry, the packet takes all the guess work out of measuring an array of seasonings just right. Simply open up a packet and prepare the perfect pot of chili.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
This was given to me as a gift at my bridal shower. I made chili a few weeks ago and realized I had run out of chili powder, and found this when I was going through my cabinets. It was pretty good, a little salty for me, but it had an overall good flavor. I would probably buy it again if they offer it in a low sodium version.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
On those cold winter days my family loves to have chili. It tastes just like it. I add a bunch of other stuff but the chili wouldn't be the same without this chili packet. Super affordable. And so good.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.
Foodie Expert
This chili mix helps make chili so ready to make. The flavor is good and the price is low, allowing for a pretty quick, tasty, and inexpensive meal. I usually buy a couple of seasoning packets to keep in the pantry for a simple meal on days I don't feel like doing too much work in the kitchen.
Sara B.
Sara B.
These season packs are great if you prefer lightly seasoned chili. Personally I like strong flavor which is best from plain chili powder, salt, red pepper and black pepper. These packs have so many extra ingredients and chemicals and they don't result in a better flavor.