BY MCCORMICK #77 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love flavoring my chilli with McCormick chilli seasoning. Every single spice I need is in this one pack per pound lifesaver. In the cold winter months after working all day no one wants to come home and cook for hours with a few ingredients you'll be relaxing and eating in minutes.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix is a constant in our pantry especially in fall or winter. We love making ourchili healthy by using ground turkey and adding sweet otatoes! It's affordable, filling, and so easy!
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
On those cold winter days my family loves to have chili. It tastes just like it. I add a bunch of other stuff but the chili wouldn't be the same without this chili packet. Super affordable. And so good.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
My favorite Chili Recipe? Brown 3lbs of Hamburger with 1 diced onion, 1 diced green pepper. Drain Grease and add 2pckts McCormick Chili Seasoning, 2 Cans of Tomato Sauce, 2 Cans of Diced Tomatos, 2 Cans of Red Kidney Beans, heat thorougly (if you do all day it cooks the spices in) and serve with Cheddar Cheese and Saltine Crackers! McCormick does a great job of getting the spices just right for any type of chili!
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
Chili is a regular on my family's menu so these McCormick seasoning mix packets are a staple in my pantry. Perfect for those nights when I need to get a delicious hot meal ready in a hurry, the packet takes all the guess work out of measuring an array of seasonings just right. Simply open up a packet and prepare the perfect pot of chili.
Reba B.
If no stars were an option I would make it so. This mess ruined my food and stunk up my apartment. Terrible taste and smell. I even rinsed it off my beans and hamburger meat, still bad. There was no saving it. I had to toss it, start over and just use basic chili powder and cumin. This dish was the worst thing I ever cooked and frankly I am ashamed that a friend came over to pick up her jacket and had to smell this foul mix of death. NEVER AGAIN!
Kayla A.
Since fall is here, I find myself yearning for a large bowl of chili and some cornbread on these chili autumn nights and this mix ALWAYS satisfies! I'm not super big on hot and spicy stuff but this is great for me. Not too hot but still enough kick! Definitely plan on making it multiple times this winter season. Pair it with some cornbread for the perfect mix of sweet and spicy!
Jayne E.
This chili mix helps make chili so ready to make. The flavor is good and the price is low, allowing for a pretty quick, tasty, and inexpensive meal. I usually buy a couple of seasoning packets to keep in the pantry for a simple meal on days I don't feel like doing too much work in the kitchen.
Christy B.
Fort Worth, TX
Sometimes I'm in a hurry when making dinner. This McCormick chili seasoning is the perfect solution to get just the right amount of spice in the mix. The mild flavor is just right for those who don't like spicy hot food.
The price is right too! I like to keep a few in the pantry, especially in the fall and winter months when chili hits the spot.