BY MCCORMICK #89 in Spices

McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.
400mg sodium, 17% DV.
1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a great flavor packet for homemade chili." in 1 review
  • "It has the perfect blend of spices to enrich your chili's flavor without overpowering it." in 1 review
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love flavoring my chilli with McCormick chilli seasoning. Every single spice I need is in this one pack per pound lifesaver. In the cold winter months after working all day no one wants to come home and cook for hours with a few ingredients you'll be relaxing and eating in minutes.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Foodie Expert
McCormick Chili Mild Seasoning Mix is a constant in our pantry especially in fall or winter. We love making ourchili healthy by using ground turkey and adding sweet otatoes! It's affordable, filling, and so easy!
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Foodie Expert
On those cold winter days my family loves to have chili. It tastes just like it. I add a bunch of other stuff but the chili wouldn't be the same without this chili packet. Super affordable. And so good.
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Use this along with ground beef or deer, tomato sauce and crushed, red kidney beans and chili beans, there you go, it's delicious!
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
This is my go to brand for all seasoning!!! They all taste great and the gluten free which is sometimes hard to find.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Foodie Expert
My favorite Chili Recipe? Brown 3lbs of Hamburger with 1 diced onion, 1 diced green pepper. Drain Grease and add 2pckts McCormick Chili Seasoning, 2 Cans of Tomato Sauce, 2 Cans of Diced Tomatos, 2 Cans of Red Kidney Beans, heat thorougly (if you do all day it cooks the spices in) and serve with Cheddar Cheese and Saltine Crackers! McCormick does a great job of getting the spices just right for any type of chili!
April E.
Marietta, GA
I cook for a living and am perfectly capable of making my own chili spice mix but my fiance insists that I use this McCormick seasoning every time. We always use the hot packet and add peppers to the mix. It makes chili super easy and quick to make.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
I was really impressed with this... I didn't expect much but it has a ton of favors... I made it and let it simmer a while and wow! Everyone loved it and wanted my recipe... Much better then randomly tossing seasonings in. Not too spicy.
Ana N.
I really like to make my turkey chili with this seasoning here. I like how it is very flavorful, normally with other brands I end up using 2 packets of seasoning as with this one I only use one , our family likes the chili flavor to really come out and this does justice.