BY MCCORMICK

Recipe And tips included see more...

Felicia R.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I use these bouillon cubes in my yummy chicken and dumplings and it always turns out perfect! I love those little guys :) definitely recommend keeping these in the spice cabinet!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
McCormick chicken flavored bouillon cubes are great! I use them in everything, soups, crockpot meals, gravies...etc. They taste delicious and have a great chicken flavor. Easy to use and a great price!
Sam S.
I love using one or two of these for homemade chicken noodle soup. It adds a but more flavor to stock or broth for a fuller chicken taste. It is super salty so be cautious when adding more salt to soups.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
These are the best!! I always add these to everything pretty much!! It gives it that extra kick that spices up my dishes! It gives it that savory flavor that everyone loves!!
Jordan M.
Foodie Expert
My mom uses these when she makes homemade chicken noodle soup. she puts one or two in and it gives such a nice flavor and just an extra umf to your home style chicken noodle soup
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
My dad is always putting these in any broth he makes! The plus side is that when it's empty, you can use the container for any spices you make!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great to add into anything you need a little extra chicken flavor in. I had this container and it lasted a while. Very affordable
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
I loke to use these to flavor in my crock pot or in rice. Its a good deal to buy this in the big container if you use it frequently
Chelsea R.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Bouillon cubes. Especially McCormick. My mom always used this brand when i was growing up. but they are full of flavor.
Amber P.
Best bouillon by far! I use it in so many recipes from soups to saut├ęs. It has great flavor and just the right amount of salt.