BY MCCORMICK

Made with real cheese.  A flavor favorite for children.

Corn Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Paprika, Turmeric), Whey (Milk), Modified Corn Starch, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar And Blue Cheeses (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Yeast Extract, Extractives Of Paprika, And Natural Flavor.

Krista T.
I love McCormick seasonings! We have chicken tacos, chicken taco salad, and chicken nachos often. I've gotten the chicken taco seasoning a few times but honestly, I never really could get on board with the flavor. I would much rather use original taco or mild taco seasonings from McCormick on chicken. I feel like they taste better.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This, unlike the original taco seasoning has a flavor that is stronger. It taste strongly of cumin, but the flavor goes nice with lime for some reason (this might even be good on fish tacos maybe!) I much prefer the regular taco seasoning to this one..but it gets the job done quick! 🖒
Haley B.
A bit overpowering if you use too much! A little goes a long way with this, but when you have just the right amount, it can improve even the most bland tack meat.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
This chicken taco mix is pretty yummy. The seasoning has the perfect flavor. It's pretty mild, so if you like some hot spice, you'll need to add some. Great for a quick meal.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
I have used this taco mix several times and have never been disappointed with it! I love the way it taste and nothing can be too cheesy!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love this chicken taco seasoning. We use it with ground turkey for tacos and it is great. I prefer it to the regular seasoning blend.
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
I'm not a big fan of this taco mix. It's not terrible but it's not as good as the mix that you would get in the El Paso taco kits.
VICTORIA m.
Salisbury, NC
Just did not care for this cheesy taco mix. Maybe without the cheese it would be better but it was not a favorite at our house.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
LOVE McCormick taco seasoning! It's always my go-to when I make tacos. It's decently priced and tastes wonderful.
Kayla N.
Fort Benning, GA
I love this seasoning. Its delicious when making chicken ranch tacos. Its super affordable so that's a plus.
Jacqueline R.