BY MCCORMICK

Celery seed shall be the dried fruit of Apium graveolens L. The light brown to brown seeds have a characteristic aroma and warm, bitter taste. Celery seed is the dried fruit (seed) of a wild variety of celery called smallage which grows to a height of about 18 inches. It is not derived from the vegetable of the same name. The seeds seldom exceed 1 mm in diameter.

Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I don't use celery seed seasoning very often but when I do I always have McCormick brand on my spice rack to use. My favorite way to use the celery seed seasoning is in my homemade chicken pot pie recipe that combined with salt pepper and chicken broth make it one of my most favorite recipes
Katey W.
Shelocta, PA
Celery Seed is great to add a refreshing note to many savory or spicy dishes. You can't go wrong with McCormick, and this size is perfect, because you probably won't use a lot of it before you'll want to replace it with a fresh jar.
Leah K.
Dublin, CA
McCormick is our family's "go-to" inexpensive herb/spices, always the gourmet collection. You can't go wrong for the price!