BY MCCORMICK #70 in Salt

• I found this is my cupboard and can't remember what I purchased i...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I absolutely love this (even though I am not a fan of fresh celery). This doesn't really taste like celery, but it is a great alternative to traditional salt. I love putting it in potato or pasta salads.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
My go-to brand for spices, we love this celery salt not only for cooking, but also for bloody mary seasoning and for appetizers. Serve over celery sticks topped with cream cheese for a delicious, healthy snack with flavor.
markesha h.
I've used this product mainly on my salads. It was the one ingredient I needed to replicate my Nana's chicken salad. It gives you the right amount of celery flavor.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
This seasoning goes perfectly with a german potato dumpling recipe my family used. It adds the salt you need for the food, plus gives it a little bit of added extra flavor.
Marlene A.
Inwood, WV
I've used this item in a fried chicken recipe, so delicious and not over powering. I' say to taste a little before you use it to make sure it's what you want.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I love McCormick's Celery Salt. I use it as a secret ingredient in some dishes. I love adding it to canned soups, makes it a little bit like homemade.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I make homemade chicken noodle soup about once a week and add this into the pot at the end. It is the only seasoning I use... gives a great flavor!
Samantha D.
Hanford, CA
I love celery salt and celery seed. I use it in probably 90% of my cooking and it just adds just a little bit of a fresh taste to everything.
heidi s.
Ive used this for canning.always fresh and never had a problem with it .meccormick is a brand i trust for all my baking and canning needs
Alis L.
Excellent for seasoning the chicken in any preparation... baked , roasted , braised , in sauce ... Tasty!! Totally recommended
Monica S.
I found this is my cupboard and can't remember what I purchased it for. What do you guys use this seasoning in?