BY MCCORMICK

The whole seed of the white flowered annual or biennial of the parsley family, Carum carvi L.

Buy on Target
April E.
Eldon, IA
This is a great product that can be used to add a very nice flavor to your homemade coleslaw. Just use a grinder and grind the seeds to a fine powder and then add 1-2 tsp to your coleslaw and you will wonder where this has been all your life!
Shannon P.
Antioch, TN
My grandmother use to make a potato recipe using caraway seeds before she passed and this was the only brand she would purchase. I still make her recipe for the family on the holidays and I stay true to her specifics and only use Mccormick brand.
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
I've used for a long time the way of the McCormick brand, I think it is a good product and has a good presentation, it is easy to use and adds flavor to meals.
Michael S.
Cincinnati, OH
Great spice! Use all the time. McCormick spices are amazing! Guests love when I cooke with McCormick
Janet M.
Timberlea , Nova Scotia
Ive used McCormick spices since my grandmother showed me them. For a nice Christmas fragance in the home add caraway seeds, whole nutmegs, cinnamon sticks and water in a pot on simmer. Very nice add more water as it evaporates