BY MCCORMICK

California Style Minced Garlic is made from fresh garlic so that it is ready to use.  Add this natural, fresh garlic flavor to sauces, garlic bread, marinades, pasta and stir-fry dishes.

Garlic, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, And Citric Acid (Added As A Preservative).

• Can someone please explain what makes it "California style"?1 Answers
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I love this product. I actually hate cooking because of how long it takes. But this makes it that much more bareable. I love the fact that the garlic is pre-chopped so that all I need to do is measure out and go. It's a great way to cut corners without actually cutting corners.
Amanda B.
This makes my life so much easier. Peeling and mincing garlic myself was such a hassle and took too long, so I decided to buy this on a whim. What a great decision. It's a great time saver and it makes my food smell great and taste great.
Danielle C.
Whittier, CA
The name alone is a household staple.. My mom always cooked with their seasonings. I add garlic for the base of all my dinners..we are a garlic family!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I absolutely love this with almost every meal! It's a time saver prediced garlic I recommend this product to every time consumed mommy out there. Lol
Aparna B.
I would always buy the McCormick garlic powder, but after trying this, I am loving the change in taste of my food. Staple for my fridge!
bree w.
Nashua, NH
This product is a big time saver . I ususally waste a lot of time opening garlic and mincing it. This made my life easier
Christian  C.
I love using garlic in my cooking. This is garlic I always buy. It stays fresh and great taste to any meal.
Amanda S.
McCormick products are the very best!!!!
Seasonings are off the chain!
always make your food taste great!
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Minced garlic is great for cooking! Better than garlic powder because you can taste the actual chunks
Chelsie A.
My favorite minced garlic to use, very flavorable and stays fresh longer than other brands
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Can someone please explain what makes it "California style"?

Kohl's