McCormick® California Style Lemon Pepper with Garlic & Onion uploaded by Lacy D.McCormick® California Style Lemon Pepper with Garlic & Onion uploaded by Teresa A.

BY MCCORMICK #61 in Spices

A bold and lively blend of zesty lemon, coarsely ground black pepper, spices, onion and a hint of garlic. This tangy seasoning imparts the taste of fresh lemon and spices to any food, any time, with just a shake.

Black Pepper, Lemon Peel, Citric Acid, Salt, Onion, Garlic, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Solids, And Natural Flavors.

• What is your favorite dish to put this on?7 Answers
  • Has anyone that tried this for chicken found it to be sal...2 Answers
  • Lemon pepper with garlic & onion>>>>What does this taste ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Teresa A.
Ever since i tried this i loved it. It totally gives the food a different flavor. I love the lemony taste it gives the food especially when i bake fish especially tilapia, it goes really good with it. I also like that it already has coarse black pepper and other spices and i dont have to be buying different spices. I have never been disappointed with this brand for spices.
JOY V.
I found it in Costco and bought it without thinking of any specific use. Now when it is in my home, it is the one of the spice I can rely on all the time.It basically has black pepper, salt and lemon flavor with citic acid, hence the taste is "hot salty and tangy". I like the tangy flavor and use it various recipes.Having these universal flavors, it works for all the cuisines and all type of cooking method; I have tried it in my homemade Italian and french breads,Spainish Tapas, North Indian style stews, South Indian breads, variety of snacks like popcorns, cutlets etc .Just a pinch of it works for my husband when he does not like the food. Will definitely buy again, but this time may be a smaller pack. :D
Rita W.
The McCormick California Style Lemon Pepper is a staple that every cook should have in their kitchen. It has the perfect proportions of lemon and pepper, plus tangy accents of garlic and green onion. It is easy to turn any food into a meal just by shaking a bit on top, such as fish, chicken breast, pasta, or vegetables.
Jennifer F.
It's not a surprise that this seasoning is great because it's McCormic! I love to make lemon and pepper chicken and porkchops. I usually buy this lemon and pepper seasoning from HEB or Kroger. It's the best for lemon and pepper wings. I buy this all the time it's a staple for my pantry.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
The McCormick California Style Lemon Pepper is FANTASTIC!! I use it on all of my roasted veggies and now have all of my family/friends doing the same! I also sprinkle it on fish before baking which gives it a great, refreshing flavor.
Kristie S.
Easton , PA
I love making rotisserie chicken with this seasoning. The lemon pepper brings out the flavor of the chicken. It leaves you wanting to go back for more. Then with the left overs I make chicken salad with it is amazing.
Monica T.
Palmer, MA
This spice adds so much flavor to chicken..yum i highly recommend using this. Heat up some oil cover ur chicken in this and brown chicken then bake. Cut it all up throw it on some noodles omg. Just loaded with flavor.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
By far one of my favorite seasonings! It pairs extremely well with any chicken disk I make. The flavor is just right, and none of the flavors over power each other. It is also really good on vegetables, specially green beans, yum!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a pretty good seasoning for any fish you may be making. You have to be careful not to use too much, otherwise you will only taste lemon pepper with your food. The price is super reasonable and it lasts a very long time!
Rheana H.
Summerville, SC
I love to buy McCormicks spices, especially the lemon pepper. Caribbean lemon pepper adds that special twang I love to taste on meats. We love jerk chicken and use this spice in other dishes like soups and casseroles.
Katie P.
Somerset , KY
What is your favorite dish to put this on?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Lemon pepper with garlic & onion>>>>What does this taste like?? Strong Lemon flavor?? Or can you taste the garlic & Onion too?? Is it good on Chicken??
Ashlee A.
Yonkers , NY
Has anyone that tried this for chicken found it to be salty? I find that a lot with this flavor and I don't want the overbearing saltiness