BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® California Style Coarse Grind Blend Garlic Powder with Parsley.
Quality sealed.
Contains no MSG.
The taste you trust™. see more...

• Do you use this in place of fresh garlic in your cooking? 4 Answers
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I can't eat anything without some garlic thrown in! It's so great and it adds to anything. The flavor is great and it has that little hint of parsley! I recommend cowboy caviar!! It's to die for with this!!
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
My favorite garlic powder! I use it in almost ever stir fry dishes and it goes really well with all. My favorite condiment brand as well!
Bryanna A.
Arcata, CA
Gives perfect flavor without being too overwhelming. Can easily add to many different varieties of dishes for a better flavor
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I love McCormick spices. Whenever I buy them I know I'm buying quality spices. They have a rich, full flavor. I recently used this in a chicken and Gnocchi recipe in lieu of garlic and it exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this product to both amateur and long time cooks.
Alix G.
Everyone need this seasoning in their kitchen it just add a nice gentle flavor to all types of foods depending on how much you add to them. I especially love to add this to red meat. I would recommend it's not to pricey and it's the perfect flavor.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I've used a lot of different garlic powders over the past 25 years. McCormick is by far the best. The quality is excellent. Strong herbal smell and taste. I cook a lot and use this in just about every dish I'm making. From fried potatoes to steaks. I spend a little more on this because a little goes a long way. Unlike the cheaper brands that require so much more and the flavor just isn't the same. Once you become a McCormick cook, I swear it's hard to buy anything else. McCormick Garlic Powder 7.62 Oz Shaker
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Got the big 12.25 ounces. It was a good price for how much you got. I probably didn't need that big of one but still used it. Took awhile to use it all. It has a nice bold favor to it. Really can taste it, and don't need a lot to have that nice bold powerful garlic taste. Would buy again just small size.
Katrina S.
Southington , CT
Great taste, great price, and easy to find! It has a full garlic flavor and is great to have in the house incase you run out of fresh garlic! We love McCormick in our house and use many of the spices! I would recommend to others!
Wendy M.
Cheaper brand garlic powders just don't have the same bold flavor of the McCormick brand. The 5.37 ounce bottle will last me a few months - so per use, the price is fair. Adds great flavor to my Italian dishes and my chicken.
Jessica Q.
The only spices I use are McCormick! I use this garlic one for mashed potatoes, chicken, soups & more. Always the best quality!
Carlie S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Do you use this in place of fresh garlic in your cooking?