McCormick Buffalo Wings Original Seasoning Mix uploaded by Sarah D.McCormick Buffalo Wings Original Seasoning Mix uploaded by Sarah D.McCormick Buffalo Wings Original Seasoning Mix uploaded by Sarah D.

BY MCCORMICK

MC® McCormick® Buffalo Wings Original Seasoning Mix.
With natural spices.

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
My husband really likes Buffalo wings and he likes these, the one thing though is that they are not spicy enough for him so he adds extra hot sauce to his wings. I for one like the flavor of buffalo, but not a fan of the heat; the McCormick Buffalo wings are not spicy which are great for me. I add a pack of seasoning to a bag with chicken wings and pop into the oven. Super simple and easy dinner!
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I enjoy super spicy things, this is quite mild and perfect for my spouse who has serious acid reflux, it isn't too bad for him. Just enough kick!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
So yummy !! Love this seasoning on wings and other meats. It has that "buffalo style" type of taste of tangy and spicy. Absolutely a staple in my household!! love it!
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are so good, love making them for my family
Monica G.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using MC McCormick Buffalo Wings Original Seasoning Mix when i am cooking wings. I love the taste. It only has 25 Calories.