Mccormick® Brown Gravy Mix uploaded by Lexi W.

BY MCCORMICK #8 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

A blend of spices, seasonings and starch, designed to make a thick and savory gravy for use with meat dishes.

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Beef Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy, Wheat, And Corn Protein, Onion, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper), Garlic, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives Of Paprika, And Yeast Extract.

Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
These have always been a staple in our house for gravies, dips, sauces, spices, we use it ALLOT on Holidays the most, but as for gravies we always do for sure :)
Sam R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although it doesn't taste like the homemade gravy your mom makes, it give you quick, tasty gravy. It tastes a lot like a gravy you would get at eat n park.
Sandy B.
McCormick gravy is quick and easy and tastes great. We have tried several flavors and they are all good. They add that special touch to meat and potatoes.
Merilee R.
Graham
I have eaten this brown gravy as long as i can remember.
Mashed potatoes with this brown gravy is my hubbys favorite. Next to my.homemade of course.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite mix for making at-home poutine. It’s a little salty, so i might try the reduced sodium version. Mixes and cooks up quite fast.
Candace✨✨ H.
Show low , AZ
This is close to the cheapest thing in the store ! And it’s one of the best things !! It’s so good ! I love eating it with my mashed potatoes!!
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
This stuff is great cook super quick its cheap and tastes good! the only thing is somtimes it can be a little salty tasting but its still good
Kim W.
I love the way the gravy tastes like it was made in a pan with natural juices. It's the perfect size packet for a roast to feed family of four
Sarah D.
S Burlington, VT
A great staple to keep on hand! Very easy to make and good flavor! Even better if you put some pan drippings in with it. Price is great, too!
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
This is a must in my pantry. Quick and easy just add water. It thickens up nicely as well. It is a great quality for the price.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
Do you like this better than jar gravy?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Is this better than in the jar?
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
How good is this. I've always made it by scratch
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Would you use this gravy for your Thanksgiving meal..do you think it would go with Turkey and the rest as in mashedd potatos and stuffing?
Danielle S.
How is this gravy compared to making it using beef broth?

Amazon