BY MCCORMICK #4 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

A blend of spices, seasonings and starch, designed to make a thick and savory gravy for use with meat dishes.

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Beef Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy, Wheat, And Corn Protein, Onion, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper), Garlic, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives Of Paprika, And Yeast Extract.

Merilee R.
Graham
I have eaten this brown gravy as long as i can remember.
Mashed potatoes with this brown gravy is my hubbys favorite. Next to my.homemade of course.
Jenn S.
Silverdale
This is my favorite mix for making at-home poutine. It’s a little salty, so i might try the reduced sodium version. Mixes and cooks up quite fast.
Kim W.
I love the way the gravy tastes like it was made in a pan with natural juices. It's the perfect size packet for a roast to feed family of four
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
This stuff is great cook super quick its cheap and tastes good! the only thing is somtimes it can be a little salty tasting but its still good
Sarah D.
S Burlington, VT
A great staple to keep on hand! Very easy to make and good flavor! Even better if you put some pan drippings in with it. Price is great, too!
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
This is a must in my pantry. Quick and easy just add water. It thickens up nicely as well. It is a great quality for the price.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love love love this gravy. We've used this brand of gravy for years, every year for thanksgiving. it's our family favorite!
Anita P.
We have used this in many recipes and it adds great flavor. The best part is it is easy and inexpensive. And it has no MSG.
Katie H.
Uhhhhh the best! This is my go to always. I never eat mashed potatoes without it. Even when I eat chicken! Lol. So good.
Michele G.
Not only do I love the McCormick brand but the brown gravy mix is my favorites! It's quick and easy and tastes great!
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
Do you like this better than jar gravy?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Is this better than in the jar?
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Would you use this gravy for your Thanksgiving meal..do you think it would go with Turkey and the rest as in mashedd potatos and stuffing?
Lindsey  P.
I've always wanted to try bagged gravy but wanted to know if it tubs out soupy and does it have good flavor ?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How good is this. I've always made it by scratch