Mccormick® Brown Gravy Mix uploaded by Lexi W.

BY MCCORMICK #4 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

A blend of spices, seasonings and starch, designed to make a thick and savory gravy for use with meat dishes.

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Beef Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy, Wheat, And Corn Protein, Onion, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper), Garlic, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives Of Paprika, And Yeast Extract.

Buy on kmart*
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
These mixes are so inexpensive and great to have in your kitchen pantry! They make for great uses in crockpot recipes or simply to spice up an existing recipe! I love using this one in particular for Sunday’s crockpot roast! Add a little seasoning and make it your own!
Danielle M.
Henrico, VA
When in a rush, these McCormick gravy packs are such a life saver! Recently, we re-purposed this standard gravy, and made a Crockpot Pot Roast. Dinner made simple - meat, veggies, water and a gravy pack... set it and forget it! So delicious, we added a second pack at the end to thicken it up, I will make it this way EVERY time!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
This gravy mix is very simple and easy to use. Tastes nice with turkey or white meat. Walmart and Kroger has it and it’s not expensive. Adds a nice pop to your meat. I am satisfied with the mix and recommend it.
Taylor C.
Valdosta, GA
This brand is the only brand I’ve used since I was a little kid and I don’t think I’ll be switching anytime soon. Plus you can find it anywhere! I really like this gravy on plain white rice.
Keara M.
Greenville
Best gravy mix hands down 🤚🏽 there’s no other gravy I would it no white gravy eww , the taste is amazing the flavors with food potato Fries covered in gravy little on the unhealthy side but hey ! A girl has to have her potato’s
Sarah M.
My working mom fully embraced powdered mixes for nearly every kind of food when I was growing up. So much so, that this is what I would consider my “moms gravy”. It is the only gravy I like, and I still insist she makes it, even if she now has the time to make it from scratch!
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
The only kind of gravy that I will use! It's super quick and easy to make but tastes just like homemade gravy. Amazing flavor and great to add to anything! I buy this every year for the perfect Thanksgiving meal and plan on buying it again.
Sabrina D.
Saint Paul
We buy this all the time and it's flawless Everytime we get it I use it on the holidays to reduce time and even everyday for quick dinners great product and great price
Jennifer F.
When I want gravy for my food I usually like to make my own, but one day I was being a little lazy and decided to give this a try, It was great had good flavor. It does not cost much and it's easy and quick. My favorite thing to use this on is cubed steak.
shara L.
Oceanside, Ca
Add to water, stir... and you have gravy. It is thick and easy and tastes good. Great on mashed potatoes but pretty much anything because gravy always makes things better!
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
Do you like this better than jar gravy?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Is this better than in the jar?
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
How good is this. I've always made it by scratch
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Would you use this gravy for your Thanksgiving meal..do you think it would go with Turkey and the rest as in mashedd potatos and stuffing?
Danielle S.
How is this gravy compared to making it using beef broth?