BY MCCORMICK #4 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

A blend of spices, seasonings and starch, designed to make a thick and savory gravy for use with meat dishes.

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Beef Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy, Wheat, And Corn Protein, Onion, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper), Garlic, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives Of Paprika, And Yeast Extract.

Buy on Target*
Danielle M.
Richmond, VA
When in a rush, these McCormick gravy packs are such a life saver! Recently, we re-purposed this standard gravy, and made a Crockpot Pot Roast. Dinner made simple - meat, veggies, water and a gravy pack... set it and forget it! So delicious, we added a second pack at the end to thicken it up, I will make it this way EVERY time!
Taylor C.
Valdosta, GA
This brand is the only brand I’ve used since I was a little kid and I don’t think I’ll be switching anytime soon. Plus you can find it anywhere! I really like this gravy on plain white rice.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
This gravy mix is very simple and easy to use. Tastes nice with turkey or white meat. Walmart and Kroger has it and it’s not expensive. Adds a nice pop to your meat. I am satisfied with the mix and recommend it.
Sarah M.
My working mom fully embraced powdered mixes for nearly every kind of food when I was growing up. So much so, that this is what I would consider my “moms gravy”. It is the only gravy I like, and I still insist she makes it, even if she now has the time to make it from scratch!
Ashley R.
The only kind of gravy that I will use! It's super quick and easy to make but tastes just like homemade gravy. Amazing flavor and great to add to anything! I buy this every year for the perfect Thanksgiving meal and plan on buying it again.
Jennifer F.
When I want gravy for my food I usually like to make my own, but one day I was being a little lazy and decided to give this a try, It was great had good flavor. It does not cost much and it's easy and quick. My favorite thing to use this on is cubed steak.
shara L.
Oceanside, Ca
Add to water, stir... and you have gravy. It is thick and easy and tastes good. Great on mashed potatoes but pretty much anything because gravy always makes things better!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
These have always been a staple in our house for gravies, dips, sauces, spices, we use it ALLOT on Holidays the most, but as for gravies we always do for sure :)
Sam R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although it doesn't taste like the homemade gravy your mom makes, it give you quick, tasty gravy. It tastes a lot like a gravy you would get at eat n park.
Sandy B.
McCormick gravy is quick and easy and tastes great. We have tried several flavors and they are all good. They add that special touch to meat and potatoes.
Tracy C.
El Paso, TX
Do you like this better than jar gravy?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Is this better than in the jar?
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Would you use this gravy for your Thanksgiving meal..do you think it would go with Turkey and the rest as in mashedd potatos and stuffing?
Lindsey  P.
I've always wanted to try bagged gravy but wanted to know if it tubs out soupy and does it have good flavor ?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How good is this. I've always made it by scratch