McCormick Brown Gravy uploaded by Danielle S.McCormick Brown Gravy uploaded by Kayla W.
2 colors available

BY MCCORMICK #14 in Spices

MC® McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
230mg sodium, 10% DV.
0g sugars.
30% less sodium.
30% less sodium than our original brown gravy mix. see more...

Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Growing up in a house of 12 (yes, we're 10 kids), it was always important finding something we'd all like. We had tried turkey gravy and white country gravy, but both fell a little short. McCormick's Brown Gravy is the only gravy that will do the trick and please all 12 of us in thanksgiving dinner. Some of us just use it on the mashed potatoes (it's SOOO GOOD!!) while others also like it with their turkey, corn and green beans, and even drizzled on top of their dinner rolls. This gravy sure is a crowd pleaser! Definitely recommend!
Annie H.
Annie H.
Burton, MI
I love this gravy mix, I buy it in the large containers from sams club. I like it as quick gravy for meals during the week but it also makes awesome pot roast and as the base for stew. My husband - who doesn't cook - will willingly help with dinner and do gravy with this which is nice for me!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Foodie Expert
This is an absolute must have for Thanksgiving in our household! My father always cooks everything but he lets me make this cause it's fail proof( actually one time I messed it up awfully) it's easy, it's delicious, cheap! I'd recommend this gravy to anyone that hasn't tried it yet.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Foodie Expert
This is my go -to gravy mix! We always make it when we have meat that is too dry or some veggies that need a little extra something. I plan on using it for Thanksgiving as well! The trick is to put some of the meat juices in with the gravy mix for extra depth of flavor!
James D.
James D.
This is a gravy I can do. Which says a lot. I am probably one of the least blessed cooks on the planet but this always seems to turn out right for me. Which is a good thing because it's the closest I'll ever get to making a home made gravy.
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Foodie Expert
This instant gravy tastes good! Very easy to prepare and saves time during the busy Thankgiving day. It has this flavor that enhances steaks or mashed potatoes. I recommend this to everyone to wants to whip a good yet affrodable gravy mix!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This gravy mix is great! It's savory and I love it with beef roast and mashed potatoes. My only qualm is that I have found a store brand with a bit better flavor overall, but I still purchase the McCormick brand from time to time.
Aidan E.
Aidan E.
I LOVE this gravy! It is defiantly a go to for thanksgiving dinners and Christmas! The flavor is savory and ever lasting. Even after eating it, your mouth will be watering for even more! I am highly satisfied with this product!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sewickley, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this. It not only tastes great but it is just so easy to make. It is also at a very good price and you can find it at any local grocery store. Love making this over the holidays! I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Becca C.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Foodie Expert
This stuff is SOO great, and so easy to make! It's my go to gravy when i'm making mashed potatoes and gravy for my family, or just myself. It's so quick to make, rather than going through the process of making your own gravy.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I'm thinking of buying this to make thanksgiving a little easier this year. how does everyone like it?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? I like the chicken gravy but I've never tried this one
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I feel like making sauces from a powder or package like this tends to give the sauce a super salty flavor, is this product the same way?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
How does the taste compare to other brands of gravy?
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Is this gravy powdery? How well does it mix?