McCormick Brown Gravy uploaded by Danielle S.McCormick Brown Gravy uploaded by Wilnesha B.McCormick Brown Gravy uploaded by Kayla W.

BY MCCORMICK #14 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

MC® McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix.
With natural spices.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
230mg sodium, 10% DV.
0g sugars.
30% less sodium.
30% less sodium than our original brown gravy mix. see more...

Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
It is an excellent alternative for those days when you can not do the gravy from scratch. The taste is delicious and can be found in most of the supermarkets and stores. I like to use it to give an extra flavor to meats, potatoes, spaghetti and casserole dishes. The price is quite affordable.
glory p.
I always have this stocked in my house. I use it as a topping for pancakes. It’s a nice warm breakfast on those cold winter days! Love this gravy. Must have! Have been using it for as long as I can remember.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Excellent alternative to a homemade brown gravy made from scratch. The taste is great and very easy to make. I use this brown gravy for pot roast, noodles and casserole dishes. Has beautiful texture and consistency. Very good gravy.
Erika E.
LOVE tht McCormick came out with a low sodium version of this gravy!
It tastes the same as the regular gravy,but with less guilt,salt and all the flavor!
I use it in stews,meatloafs and pot roasts!
Definitely worth the extra few cents over the off brand names!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this when I cook roasts. It gives a great flavor to the carrots, potatoes, and meat and makes a really good gravy. I still use my own seasonings to give It flavor but it's a wonderful base.
Gabii S.
Yummy Brown gravy man you got me thinking about Thanksgiving already seen this Brown gravy but I don't only use it then I also use it whenever we make meat loaf and it's a good side
Rochelle N.
This gravy mixture is easy to make! It's tasty and and delicious. Great for turkeys, roast beef or mashed potatoes. Very affordable and I picked this up from Walmart.
Danielle S.
I usually buy a 21oz McCormick Brown Gravy mix from boxed.com for under $9 it lasts a long time. Think about buying the individual packs they are over $1 at most stores so this saves you in the end. I also recently found them at Walmart for 8.99.they gravy can be too thick/thin if you don't measure correctly so remember to follow or you won't be happy.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This gravy is so delicious and flavorful. I use this gravy all the time. Homemade gravy has to much flower which is very fattening so I switched to this and it's so much better. I highly recommend this.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Growing up in a house of 12 (yes, we're 10 kids), it was always important finding something we'd all like. We had tried turkey gravy and white country gravy, but both fell a little short. McCormick's Brown Gravy is the only gravy that will do the trick and please all 12 of us in thanksgiving dinner. Some of us just use it on the mashed potatoes (it's SOOO GOOD!!) while others also like it with their turkey, corn and green beans, and even drizzled on top of their dinner rolls. This gravy sure is a crowd pleaser! Definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I'm thinking of buying this to make thanksgiving a little easier this year. how does everyone like it?
Kayla H.
Sometimes I feel like making sauces from a powder or package like this tends to give the sauce a super salty flavor, is this product the same way?
Michelle A.
How does the taste compare to other brands of gravy?
Stephanie O.
Is this gravy powdery? How well does it mix?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this any good? I like the chicken gravy but I've never tried this one