McCormick® Black Tea uploaded by Kare A.

BY MCCORMICK

Black tea is a variety of tea that is more oxidized than the oolong green and white varieties. All four varieties are made from leaves of Camellia sinensis. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor taste and contains more caffeine than the less oxidized teas. Black tea is often blended and mixed with various other plants in order to obtain a beverage. Black tea is antioxidant rich stimulant satisfying and aside from being an enjoyable drink it can actually be good for your health.

Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Clean and refreshing!! This is the only brand that I've had that actually tasted crisp. I really enjoyed it! great paired up with biscotti
Kare A.
Bogotá
I really like this infusion to control my anxiety when I'm designing, when it's cold I take it a little hot with lemon and when it's hot I like to take it cold with a little sugar and ice. It is a good option to take when one is cold, has a rich aroma and pleasant taste.
Luisa O.
It's a bit bitter but that's nothing a teaspoon of honey or sugar can't fix.
B ..
Every McCormick Seasoning taste fresh and are very tasteful. I've never had their teas. But everything from this brand is good. I've never had a problem
Yanira C.
Un rico te me gusta tomarme uno en esos momentos q el frio está muy fuerte tomo uno y me da ese calorcito q necesito
Andrea S.
Is this a good brand for teas?!