BY MCCORMICK #47 in Spices

Mccormick black peppercorn grinder 1.24-oz. see more...

Wil M.
Review for: McCormick Black Peppercorn Grinder 1.24 oz more...
I don't usually like to buy pre-grated pepper are usually like fresh pepper corns and this is a perfect way to get that without having to buy in bulk is great flavor it always meets my expectations and I definitely recommend or used it for my tomato sauce when I came out perfect
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
Review for: McCormick Black Peppercorn Grinder 1.24 oz more...
This little guy is powerful! I really love how fresh the pepper is and how easy it is to use.  The great way to prep or finish a dish.  It is also super affordable which I really like. Would definitely purchase again in the future and recommend to friends!
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I always seem to add a bit more seasoning to my food. And by this pepper the extra flavoring is just right. The peppercorn flavor is delicious yet subtle. Not overpowering.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Review for: McCormick Black Peppercorn Grinder 1.24 oz more...
I would much prefer this to the regular stuff you get in that can. It does cost a little bit more but the taste is very different and VERY good. I'd reccomend this to anyone who likes to try new things and has a tasteful pallet.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I always keep this in this house ! I like this so much better than the fine black pepper in a shaker container ! I like how you can choose a fine or course . And it's reasonably priced !
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I enjoy this pepper grinder bc it's small enough for me to place over the stove or right on the table. Fresh ground pepper adds such a good flavor to your dishes. This is an affordable option, it's not able to be refilled but you can repurchase for about $3. Great buy.
Yoazin F.
I love having this fresh black pepper and the grinder works wonders i love to season my food with a little bit of black pepper corn it makes everything so much better. Easy to use the grinder works wonders
Cristina C.
Love this! I like having fresh ground black pepper to put on things like steak and burgers and this is great. Plus, if you are creative, you can refill it and use it over and over again. I poked a hole in the the white plastic inside so that I could fill it with more peppercorns. I think plugged it up with a small piece of paper - it works great!
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This personal pepper grinder gives any old bland dish new zing with the freshest pepper you can get! I love seasoning my home made noodles with fresh ground pepper. It's super good on any pastas too! I especially love it on tomato soup!
Angela B.
This is a good way to buy your grinder set up. it works well and has three options for you to set the grinder on. though i would prefer one of the large stick grinders, I have found this one very useful for many different recipes because of the ability to make changes to the grind.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Can you refill the grinder?