BY MCCORMICK

Mccormick black peppercorn grinder 1.24-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I enjoy this pepper grinder bc it's small enough for me to place over the stove or right on the table. Fresh ground pepper adds such a good flavor to your dishes. This is an affordable option, it's not able to be refilled but you can repurchase for about $3. Great buy.
Yoazin V.
Foodie Expert
I love having this fresh black pepper and the grinder works wonders i love to season my food with a little bit of black pepper corn it makes everything so much better. Easy to use the grinder works wonders
Cristina C.
Foodie Expert
Love this! I like having fresh ground black pepper to put on things like steak and burgers and this is great. Plus, if you are creative, you can refill it and use it over and over again. I poked a hole in the the white plastic inside so that I could fill it with more peppercorns. I think plugged it up with a small piece of paper - it works great!
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This personal pepper grinder gives any old bland dish new zing with the freshest pepper you can get! I love seasoning my home made noodles with fresh ground pepper. It's super good on any pastas too! I especially love it on tomato soup!
Angela B.
This is a good way to buy your grinder set up. it works well and has three options for you to set the grinder on. though i would prefer one of the large stick grinders, I have found this one very useful for many different recipes because of the ability to make changes to the grind.
Heather L.
Ripley , TN
I Love this peppercorn!! It has a fresher taste than your regular pepper!!! And if you buy the sea salt as well, the combination has great taste!! This is an absolute must in my cabinets!
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of grinder we've bought at the store where the grinder doesn't break! If you don't want to get actual salt and pepper grinders, get this one bc you'll get to use the whole bottle
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
We use a lot of their products and have never been disappointed. The only way they could improve on this product would be to find a way to extract the whole peppercorns if needed in a recipe. That would be an added bonus.
kitty O.
McCormick has been used in my home since i can remember . I love that its fresh, and easy to clean. I buy it every month and its not the only McCormick product i buy .I also like the price..AAA+++
Kay L.
Perfect for portable meals like picnics. I give these to my husband to keep in the office, too. The grinder works wonderfully and is adjustable to a fine, medium and coarse grind.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Can you refill the grinder?