BY MCCORMICK

This pantry staple is FlavorSealed for superior freshness and features an intense woody-piney flavor that is hot and biting to the taste that adds bold flavor to almost any culinary creation. Shake this premium quality pepper on tossed salads or steamed veggies for a tasty kick. Or sprinkle on roasted meats or use in marinades to develop deep, zesty flavor.

Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Another staple in the kitchen. It is so convenient to have this. We love black pepper so we use this with most savory dish we serve. Awesome flavor and quality. I’ve tried other brands and some does not have a strong flavor. If you like black pepper, definitely try this.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I use black pepper all time for seasoning. It is always a consistent, quality product. I love the smaller notches for regular seasoning, and bigger opening for spoon measurements.
Kat J.
This really is a pantry staple,... Anytime I need to buy black pepper, I know McCormick has the quality and taste that I trust. And it’s always at a price that I find reasonable. This tin will last you forever, and it has a handy cap that allows you to pour out the pepper three different ways. Ideal for any cooking needs, I will continue to buy this product!!!
charlotte m.
united states
My number 1 favorite pepper. It is perfectly ground and has a great taste. I love the metal can design and it is reasonably priced. This is the only brand of pepper that I will buy. I have been using this pepper for years now. I would definitely recommens this product.
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love McCormick. It’s my favorite pure ground black pepper. I have used this pepper my entire life I don’t use any other Brands of black pepper it is a staple in my seasoning cabinet.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Some people say black pepper is black pepper and in a sense I do agree I prefer the McCormick brand for cooking and spicing up my food after it's done but when I'm in a pinch and low on funds I do like the store brand it just depends on what's in my budget at the time of purchase I'm not a black pepper snob LOL!!!
Sam C.
Is there any other black pepper out there? I've used McCormicks for years, and their black pepper is bar none. I go through so much that I purchase them in the 16oz size. Definitely a better value, and with a wide mouth too I can easily measure out my seasonings.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I always make sure I have McCormick's black pepper on hand. I cannot cook without it. I put it on everything I make. It makes everything taste so much better. I cannot go a day without it.
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
I use black pepper for everything it gives it a great taste. I bought this product at HEB the price is a good value for what you are getting. I would recommend black pepper goes great with gravy. I would strongly suggest this product
Stevie J.
This is the only pepper I've been using lately. It's affordable and last me quite along time considering I use this on almost everything I eat. I like how it has two different ways to pour it out and then also you can scoop it out in the middle.

Walmart