BY MCCORMICK

Black pepper comes from the dried, immature berries of Piper nigrum L. The deep dark brown to black, deep-set wrinkled berries, when ground have a characteristic, penetrating odor, and a hot, biting and very pungent taste.

elizobeta B.
Love this food product!!! You can make so many meals with it!! I make my famous avocado egg toast and my mom makes so many soaps with it to give it flavor!! I love how it taste and the way it’s so inexpensive so anyone can afford ot
Bonnie L.
I love using McCormick spices. McCormick makes the best spices around. They add such great flavor to any meal. I always keep this spice in stock in my kitchen. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but they are worth it. Overall, highly recommend this product to anyone.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,057 reviews
McCormick is my favorite season name brand. I love black pepper so this was great. I use this in a lot of my food. I am a repeat customer and I buy from them often I find their stuff at most grocery stores.
Daniella H.
This is a great addition to any kitchen. It is a cheap and simple way to add fresh cracked pepper to your meal. No need to refill a complicated grinder. It just comes as is and when its empty just buy a new one. Simple. Great flavor too.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
We love this and also the Mccormick whole Peppercorns for our grinder! This dispenses just enough out onto a dish so you don't incur a big mess. It is very cheap around $2-3 at Walmart or im sure your local Supermarket probably carries it it is very common product.
A B.
Los Angeles
I use McCormick brand for most of the spices. Their always fresh, comes in different sizes and inexpensive. This black pepper is great, I like that it’s ground up a little larger vs. some others that are finely ground like sand and don’t taste like black pepper. Tastes great and recommended
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This is my favorite brand of black pepper. I prefer this brand over all the brands I have tried. I get this brand from Walmart at a good price. My family have started using this brand due to my recommendations.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Does black pepper is the best and you can put little bit in your dumpling just a little because the taste of the black pepper is so strong that if you put it too much the food is not going to taste right.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
I love using black pepper when I don't have salt around and also to limit my sodium intake. I love that this grinds the black pepper freshly every time I need to use it. It tastes great
Francis S.
Solid product. McCormick has a good line of spices and this one fits the bill. That being said, I prefer to buy store-brand pepper and save my money on McCormick's seasoning blends instead of just this black pepper. Don't get me wrong; this ground pepper is good and is more stout than the cheaper versions but a little overpriced in my opinion.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use pepper in most recipes I know I do?
Talisha G.