McCormick® Bay Leaves uploaded by Courtney G.

BY MCCORMICK

The bay tree is native to the Mediterranean region and Asia Minor. The bay or laurel tree grows well in the subtropics and is cultivated today as a spice in the Far East as well as the Canary Islands, France, Belgium, Mexico, Central America and Turkey (where McCormick's bay leaves are grown). Bay Leaves are robust, strongly aromatic with a woody, astringent flavor and a pleasant, slightly minty aroma. Indispensable to most cuisines, especially French, Mediterranean, and Indian, they are used to flavor all kinds of meat and vegetable dishes, soups and sauces.

Buy on Target*
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These last long time in a spice cupboard. Great flavor and easy to find afterwards. This brand is the best for bay leaves and I keep coming back to repurchase these. Great for soups,stews, chili and crockpot dishes. I almost never add just one always two or more.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
This leaves are ok, a bit too broken, so instead of putting one or two leaves as granny's recipe says you have to guesstimate the amount of tiny pieces that will add up to two leaves... I prefer to get the Badio brand, they are whole leaves in a bag!
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
These are good to have in your cupboard. definitely my favorite brand. very affordable and a great product. they do break apart over time so i would make sure to replace them every 6months or so. its a staple item to have in my spice cabinet.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
McCormick seasonings instantly remind me of growing up and watching my mom cook with them. I love the availability of having herbs to add to spaghetti sauces without having to have them be fresh. They still provide the same delicious taste!
Lindsay J.
You can use this spice for flavor if you leave upon standing so just remember to remove these from food once it is done cooking. You can use this in a sauce or when making soup in a slow cooker. Great tip!
Raquel A.
Las Vegas, NV
McCormick Basil is my go to dried herb. We love Italian food in my home and I make A LOT of homemade sauce. Using McCormick Dried Basil Leaves give the sauce so much fragrant flavor.
Andrea V.
I love herbs and basil is perfect for my cooking I use it in soups salsas for pasta and for other foods like Italian food Mexican food it's just a perfect combination with many foods
April S.
I love basil whether it is fresh or dry and bottled. They do have slightly lessential flavor than fresh, but they still taste delicious. Use it in almost everything I make.
Justine V.
These last a long time and can be used in sauces and soups to add excellent flavor! It's a little pricy and can be found in most grocery stores.
Courtney G.
Northport
Always have this in my spice rack. Use especially during the fall and winter months. I use bay leaves in my homemade soups . Great quality brand.