BY MCCORMICK

Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Don't expect these to actually taste like bacon, and you'll be OK. I love the smoky taste and the crunchiness. They're great in potato salad or even tuna salad, and funnily enough they're VEGAN! I keep these around all the time and they last FOREVER.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
These bacon bits are great. A nice really smoky flavor and it will last and not go bad! Easy to throw on things for an extra boost of flavor and a bit more protein. I threw these on my flavorless cottage cheese for taste and texture.
Payton K.
Orlando, FL
This is an ok product, the taste is ok and it works to give the taste of bacon but sometimes the pieces are chewy
Scott M.
Holyoke, MA
These are ok . The flavor is not to bad and stays fresh for a while . If you can hve soy this one is not for you.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These are delicious and inexpensive. I love these especially on my salads and baked potatoes. Always gotta keep a bottle of these in my cupboard.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Foodie Expert
These are gross. Hard. Taste funky. I do not like theses. Very weird. I think their favor bacon bits. I will never buy them again