BY MCCORMICK #39 in Salad Toppings

Bac'n Pieces™ Bacon Flavored Bits are artificially flavored textured soy flour to imitate bacon pieces.

Textured Soy Flour, Canola Oil, Salt, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), And Fd&C Red 40.

Megan J.
These are way too...salty?? I'm not really sure. There is just some awful taste going on with this product. It doesn't taste anything like bacon. It is way too overpowering in a salad no matter how little I use. I have tried incorporating it into other recipes and it just throws off the flavor of everything else for me. I'd like to find another brand and try it because these just do not cut it at all.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I would rather have real bacon pieces, but if you don’t have that these are okay too. Kind of an artificial taste, but works good enough. You can find these at Walmart.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
McCormick Bacon Flavored Bits are the perfect addition to so many meals. They add just enough crunch and flavor to really elevate a simple meal. Of course they aren't exactly the same as bacon, but the flavor is very good. Plus they are so much easier to use, rather than cooking actual bacon bits. Easy and mess free!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't expect these to actually taste like bacon, and you'll be OK. I love the smoky taste and the crunchiness. They're great in potato salad or even tuna salad, and funnily enough they're VEGAN! I keep these around all the time and they last FOREVER.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
These bacon bits are great. A nice really smoky flavor and it will last and not go bad! Easy to throw on things for an extra boost of flavor and a bit more protein. I threw these on my flavorless cottage cheese for taste and texture.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I say if you have time to make up your own bacon crumbles for a salad, then do that. But if you're super busy and eating at work, McCormick Bac'n Pieces bits, are a great substitute. Fantastic flavor and not super chewy like some other brands.
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
McCormick Bacon Bits are great for so many things. A favorite use in my house is for baked potatoes. I also add these to different dips I make for parties and holiday meals!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great way to add some crunch and a little extra flavor to salads. It's quick and easy. Obviously doesn't compare to the taste of fresh bacon, but still good.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These are delicious and inexpensive. I love these especially on my salads and baked potatoes. Always gotta keep a bottle of these in my cupboard.
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
These are gross. Hard. Taste funky. I do not like theses. Very weird. I think their favor bacon bits. I will never buy them again

back