McCormick® Bac’n Pieces™ Applewood Smoked Bacon Flavored Bits uploaded by Melaney M.

BY MCCORMICK #37 in Salad Toppings

Textured Soy Flour, Canola Oil, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Yeast Extract, Fd&C Red No.40, Natural Applewood Smoke, And Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers).

Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I recently went vegetarian and I have to say I was happy to know this is made of yeast and flavoring so I was able to use it and it gave great taste. Put it in a Brussels sprout salad with spinach, avocado, and a cranberry almond mix.
Natisha T.
These bacon bits are the perfect addition to many of my favorite meals . You can use them in so many ways warm them or leave them as is . They have such a great flavor , and very affordable .
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
A bacon topping with flavor that's not made of pork. They're very crunchy and I like the applewood smoke taste better than the original gives more flavor. This is my go to when I want to add some more texture to salads and baked potatoes.
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
These bacon bits are yummy and crunchy and perfect for any salad. I would highly recommend this for anybody who loves a little bacon flavor with their veggies.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this because it was on sale, but I love it and I will continue to purchase it. I love using these bac'n pieces on my salads.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great with my salads or when I do fully loaded mash potatoes. Has a great taste. And last a good amount of time.