Homemade taste in just 5 minutes.

Salt, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy Proteins, And Wheat Gluten, Beef Fat, Caramel Color, Onion, Corn Syrup Solids, Garlic, Spices (Including Black Pepper), Celery, Sodium Carboxymethycellulose (Thickener), Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), And Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick® Au Jus Gravy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Arrowsmith
This product is vegan, delicious, and savory. I recommend it to anyone. You can also add flour and milk and turn this into a thick gravy. I used this religiously when I was vegan and having mashed potatoes or any vegan meat that called for gravy. :)
I haven’t yet tried making Au Jus alone with this - I normally use this as an additive to a stew. I add the packet and a LITTLE water to the stew, cook all day, then remove the meat, add prepared corn starch to thicken, & amp up the heat in the crockpot and whisk - it’s a delicious gravy!
Arizona
My husband and his family swears by this mix for their special beef au jus sandwiches they make for any special occasion. It tastes amazing and is just so easy to use and makes my life so much easier. I love that it tastes more complicated than it actually is.
Batesville , MS
Love its taste! We always use this when we make french dip sandwiches and it’s absolutely our favorite, lol we always have to buy two packs bc one just isn’t enough, definitely buying again its sooooooo good
Titusville , FL
McCormick is the best it’s been around for ever I’m satisfied with the flavor and it’s very easy to find I would like to see this in a bottle so I can always have it on hand I highly recommend this to all
Newark, DE
I add a couple of packs of #Mccormick Au Jus Gravy Mix to my pot roast. The flavor is perfect Naturally Delicious. And wow! What a time saver. Gravy is all done. No lumps just good gravy
Johnson City, TN
I love French dip sandwiches. I get to know make the As Jus sauce at home. The sauce is amazing with sandwiches, the taste is light and salty. There is no aftertaste.
Plano, TX
When you want to make your own French dips and one a little extra gravy grab this. It's easy to make you can find it everywhere in any grocery store and the flavor is great. We like to have a little French dip sandwich at least once a week and if your meat doesn't have enough juice this makes a wonderful alternative. The price is good also on these McCormick gravy mixes.
Central City, KY
My favorite recipe using McCormick Au Jus Gravy Mississippi Pot Roast- 3-4 pound Chuck roast 1 packet Ranch dressing mix 1 packet Au jus gravy mix 1/4 cup Butter Unsalted 6-7 Pepperoncini peppers. INSTRUCTIONS Place the roast in a slow cooker. Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and Aus jus dressing mix. Place peppers and the butter on top. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours. Shred with 2 forks and enjoy!
Spokane Vly, WA
This is great for making French Dip sandwiches at home. These packets are sold in most grocery stores and are inexpensive. I will repurchase again and I do recommend.