McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye uploaded by Brittany J.McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye uploaded by Amanda J.

BY MCCORMICK #3 in Food Coloring

A box of four color solutions, Red, Yellow, Green & Blue, used for coloring foods and dyeing eggs.

• Is it still safe to use if the best by date has passed a ...1 Answers
  • Does this actually give it the color it says? I used a di...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product to make lipstick, lip tint,...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I miss you Baker. So I often do make a lot of sugar cookies and in doing so, I love to change the color of the frosting and give it that added kick. I have also been known to do that with my frosting for cupcakes as well and I love using food coloring to give that pretty luck
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Great liquid food dye that works wonders. It creates the perfect colors whether you need it for icing, cake mixes, sauces, literally any food product you wish to dye. It does liquidfy your mixes so use with caution.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
We used these great colors to dye our Easter eggs this year. I have to say, that the food color dyes came out way more vibrant and pretty than the egg dye kits. Great colors and beautiful eggs because of them!
We used a mixture of hot water, vinegar, and few drops of dye. We also added some stickers underneath for some fun Disney silhouettes. I will probably never buy another egg dye kit again. The best part is that I can use the dye for other things as well! Great product!
Jeanett A.
I use this McCormick Specialty Extracts Assorted food colors. This product is good for coloring eggs ,used to make frosting, cookies and cakes. This is the only product that I can remember when we were younger that we use to make easter eggs. It bring up so many good memories. I would recommend this product.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
These are really nice quality food coloring dyes and each of them offers plenty of pigment whether you are applying to food or dying eggs for Easter. Very easy to use but remember they stain! So wear old clothes! The products lasts a long time as well because you only need a few drops to accomplish your goals.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
Who can have Christmas without food coloring or Easter for that matter. these work great in cakes or cookies . or to color the kids eggs . make colored sugar . so many ways to use this i feel i have to have this in my cupboard at all times i might need it .
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is amazing. I love the color the selection; they are so pigmented. You have to be careful with this item because it can stain your hands and clothes badly. You can buy this food dye at your local grocery store or basically any store. I would highly recommend this item to dye food and eggs.
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
Whenever someone asks me about food coloring, the first thing in mind is McCormick! The brand has been around forever and is very trusted. Mu grandmother only used McCormick spices growing up and i find this is the brand i favor as well. This is the only brand of dye i trust fir me and my family!
Laura Kate T.
As a preschool teacher I can always find uses for food coloring, wether it's for coloring play-dough or using it for a science experiment, I know that the kids will enjoy the colors and the fun that goes with them. Growing up these were the colors my mother used when we dyed Easter eggs.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Okay so these food coloring are BOMB! I use it all the time when I want to make a very fun & cool looking vibrant cake or any time I feel like making food look funky. It's so fun & easy to use, however to get the color you are trying to achieve you made need to use a dozen of drops.
Reagan S.
Honey Grove, TX
These come in neon to right?
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
So I have used this product in many products. Such as clay, salt dough, baked goods, frosting, white paint(to add color), eggs, and glue. Does any one else have any good projects they use McCormick food coloring with?
Lucia R.
Does this actually give it the color it says? I used a different brand last time for cupcakes and they get like a brown tone after baked. So does that also mean its better used for frosting?
Ying W.
Bellefonte, PA
Is it still safe to use if the best by date has passed a couple of months? Does it ever go bad?
Jennifer D.
Do you recommend this product to make lipstick, lip tint, lip balm, etc.