McCormick Assorted Food Color, 1 Fl Oz

NULL

Is it still safe to use if the best by date has passed a couple of months? Does it ever go bad?
Does this actually give it the color it says? I used a different brand last time for cupcakes and they get like a brown tone after baked. So does that also mean its better used for frosting?
Do you recommend this product to make lipstick, lip tint, lip balm, etc.
Start your review of McCormick Assorted Food Color, 1 Fl Oz!
Bri Z.
Aurora, CO
McCormick Assorted Food Color, 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Bri Z.
I have always used McCormick for my food coloring needs, and within my business. This month, Secret Recipe Company (Instagram: @SecretRecipeCo) dropped Buttermilk Sugar Cookies in honor of #Pride , and it would not have been possible without the vibrancy of McCormick’s colors! Now shipping, and please use code INFLUENSTER to get 3 Extra Large Cookies for $15!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
McCormick Assorted Food Color, 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Susan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
They change easy but the colors is not dark the price was ok but not easy to find here in Dallas texas i well recomendit for easter fun day
Mel G.
This food coloring is great for baking, decorating is great in general it has the main color which you can mix to get different varieties of other colors.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Great dye! Easy to use with great color recipes! Great control bottle, doesn't make a mess when you squeeze and lasts long.
Brooke H.
Love this product. Have used this for all kinds of fun things. We use it to do color hard boiled eggs at Easter. We use it to color our homemade icing for the homemade sugar cookies. bottles are small but last forever. doesn't take much at all to use. We even got the neon colored ones Love it
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
McCormick assorted dye you can used on anything its a really great products you can used on cupcakes and egg and any other thing
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
McCormick Assorted Food Color, 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Ciera L.
McCormick Assorted Food Color, 1 Fl Oz uploaded by Ciera L.
Purchased at: Target
I used these food dyes to make paw patrol cupcakes for my son's fourth birthday party. The dye was perfect and made the perfect color effects for the cupcakes to be the right colors. The dyes were easy to use and the final results were outstanding. This dye is fantastic.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,129 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only food colorings that I use. Either for Christmas cookie icing or dying eggs at Easter. They deliver a perfect blend of color and you can mix to match whatever color you would like. Every holiday needs this food coloring!!!
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I love this food coloring. I use it all the time, for cakes, cupcakes, cookies. It's super affordable. Can make anything fun with these colors.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
This is the only food coloring I buy, it works perfectly and is very affordable at Walmart!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...