McCormick Apple Pie Spice, 1.12 Oz

Cozy up to McCormick Apple Pie Spice, a balanced blend of cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Naturally it?s perfect for apple pie ? as well as oatmeal, French toast, sweet potatoes, fruit salad and mulled cider. Aromatic and gentle, yet bursting with flavor, this spice blend is all you need for delectable apple desserts like pies, tarts, crisps, baked apples and homemade applesauce. Great also in recipes without apples where you want the taste of warm, delicately sweet spices ? think spice cakes, quick breads, cookies and glazed nuts. Mix things up and substitute this blend for cinnamon in your baked goods. Apple pie spice is for more than just desserts ? try at breakfast time in pancakes, waffles, muffins, granola and hot coffee or cocoa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Apple Pie Spice, 1.12 Oz!
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
McCormick Apple Pie Spice, 1.12 Oz uploaded by Jessie J.
Omg this stuff smells and tastes so good, you almost want to put it on your fingers to lick it off. Someone made a pie with this on top and I absolutely loved it. Apple pie is one of my favorite tastes and smells and McCormick fid not disappoint. I will always be loyal to McCormick.
Louisa C.
Warren, MI
McCormick Apple Pie Spice, 1.12 Oz uploaded by Louisa C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Game changer for fall snacks. I sprinkle this on my Skinny Pop and it’s perfect for snacking any time during the day. Definitely perfect for the season. Will say it’s really hard to find in stores though.
Courtney G.
McCormick Apple Pie Spice, 1.12 Oz uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have this in my spice cupboard ! I make basically everything homemade , and when I make my apple muffins I use this spice . I always have a bag of my homemade apple pie filling in the freezer , and I love using this one bottle that has all the spices i need . Smells good too ! I swear by #McCormick !
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,004 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a brand new item I just added to my spice cabinet and I really enjoy it a lot I would recommend if you like apple pie

Looking for your answer?