McCormick® 30 % Less Sodium Mild Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Tish C.McCormick® 30 % Less Sodium Mild Taco Seasoning Mix uploaded by Whitney G.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Mild Taco Seasoning Mix is a zesty blend of authentic Mexican seasonings, including onions and peppers, but with a milder flavor that the kids will love. Taco Seasoning has a hearty flavor that's not too spicy and that will complement a variety of meats. For South-of-the-Border flavor appeal, McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix is the seasoning of choice. Contains no added MSG!

Spices (Including Paprika, Chili Pepper, Cumin), Potato Starch, Onion, Whey (Milk), Sea Salt, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, And Citric Acid.

Buy on Target*
Paula D.
Westland, MI
Love McCormick's Taco seasoning, you can actually read AND pronounce the ingredients unlike other taco seasonings out there. The fact that you can get in low sodium is just an added bonus.
Shannon C.
If I buy taco seasoning, this is what I buy. I like that it has less sodium. For the best taste I just make my own out of my own seasonings, which has even less sodium and taste better.
Zaira C.
Purdy, MO
Great for wanting something a little more healthy. At first i found that it had a particular taste but as ive used it more i find this to be even better than the normal ones
Octavia H.
Taylor , MI
Me and my family just love this brand. Every time we have a taco or macho night this product is a must have. The flavor is so amazing I can't get enough of it.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great taco seasoning, has great flavor and I love that it has less sodium so to me it is better than other seasoning. Not expensive either
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Taco Tuesday isn't complete without McCormick's mild taco seasoning mix. McCormick® 30 % Less Sodium Mild Taco Seasoning Mix
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
I'm always looking for a lower sodium option for seasonings in my meals. My family enjoys taco night at least once per week.