McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix uploaded by Wilnesha B.McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix uploaded by Danielle S.McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Brown Gravy Mix uploaded by Kayla W.

BY MCCORMICK #1 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

Great taste with 30% less sodium

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Beef Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Gluten And Wheat Gluten, Salt, Onion, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup Solids, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper) , Sugar, Garlic, And Extractives Of Paprika, And Annatto.

Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Excellent alternative to a homemade brown gravy made from scratch. The taste is great and very easy to make. I use this brown gravy for pot roast, noodles and casserole dishes. Has beautiful texture and consistency. Very good gravy.
glory p.
I always have this stocked in my house. I use it as a topping for pancakes. It’s a nice warm breakfast on those cold winter days! Love this gravy. Must have! Have been using it for as long as I can remember.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this when I cook roasts. It gives a great flavor to the carrots, potatoes, and meat and makes a really good gravy. I still use my own seasonings to give It flavor but it's a wonderful base.
Rochelle N.
This gravy mixture is easy to make! It's tasty and and delicious. Great for turkeys, roast beef or mashed potatoes. Very affordable and I picked this up from Walmart.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This gravy mix is really good and simple. It has a nice rich brown consistency. I put mine on top of masked potatoes and it gives them such a nice flavorful gravy.
Danielle S.
I usually buy a 21oz McCormick Brown Gravy mix from boxed.com for under $9 it lasts a long time. Think about buying the individual packs they are over $1 at most stores so this saves you in the end. I also recently found them at Walmart for 8.99.they gravy can be too thick/thin if you don't measure correctly so remember to follow or you won't be happy.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This gravy is so delicious and flavorful. I use this gravy all the time. Homemade gravy has to much flower which is very fattening so I switched to this and it's so much better. I highly recommend this.
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
It is an excellent alternative for those days when you can not do the gravy from scratch. The taste is delicious and can be found in most of the supermarkets and stores. I like to use it to give an extra flavor to meats, potatoes, spaghetti and casserole dishes. The price is quite affordable.
Erika E.
LOVE tht McCormick came out with a low sodium version of this gravy!
It tastes the same as the regular gravy,but with less guilt,salt and all the flavor!
I use it in stews,meatloafs and pot roasts!
Definitely worth the extra few cents over the off brand names!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Growing up in a house of 12 (yes, we're 10 kids), it was always important finding something we'd all like. We had tried turkey gravy and white country gravy, but both fell a little short. McCormick's Brown Gravy is the only gravy that will do the trick and please all 12 of us in thanksgiving dinner. Some of us just use it on the mashed potatoes (it's SOOO GOOD!!) while others also like it with their turkey, corn and green beans, and even drizzled on top of their dinner rolls. This gravy sure is a crowd pleaser! Definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I'm thinking of buying this to make thanksgiving a little easier this year. how does everyone like it?
Kayla H.
Sometimes I feel like making sauces from a powder or package like this tends to give the sauce a super salty flavor, is this product the same way?
Michelle A.
How does the taste compare to other brands of gravy?
Stephanie O.
Is this gravy powdery? How well does it mix?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this any good? I like the chicken gravy but I've never tried this one