BY MCCANN'S

Heart Healthy - See back of box for details Our biggest selling line -consumers love the taste of this product with its distinctive texture and flavor.  These oats are 100% wholegrain too, so they contain all the combined goodness of the endosperm, bran and germ.  They are steamed and rolled to reduce the preparation time - so you can enjoy a hearty bowl of oatmeal in only 2 minutes*.  Our Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal is quite versatile and can be used in cooking and baking. No Sodium. No Cholesterol. Soluble fiber from oatmeal, as part of a low saturated fat, low cholesterol diet, may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Target*
Audrey R.
Foodie Expert
I keep a box of this at work for mornings when I need extra energy. It cooks up quickly in the microwave, which makes it super easy. I typically add honey and a fruit granola to add a bit of flavor. I'm really interested in making overnight oats recipes I keep seeing but aren't sure if the Irish oatmeal will turn out as well as regular oatmeal.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Foodie Expert
I don't like oatmeal! I really like this though. My son will ask for it. Very filling and so easy to make. Great price at Trader Joes but at the local grocery store two dollars more.
Gina W.
Delicious and convenient.prefer this brand over Quaker our other similar products. way less sugar and sodium.
Brittany  S.
Frankfort, IL
I liked this brand for Something different from the health food store instead of regular Quaker brand oats
Audrey R.
Foodie Expert
Does this work well for cold, overnight oats recipes?