McCain Smiles Potatoes uploaded by Sadia M.McCain Smiles Potatoes uploaded by Meg W.McCain Smiles Potatoes uploaded by Eva M.

BY MCCAIN

McCain® Smiles®.
150 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
240mg sodium, 10% DV.
1g sugars.
Per 3 oz serving.
All natural.
Crispy outside, mashed potatoes inside! see more...

Meg W.
Linden, VA
Smells just how it tastes. Cheddar cheese and potatoes. The whole family loved them. Brought a bag home and they were gone. The bag never even made it to the fridge. Definitely good fries. The emoji faces are a bonus. I ate them with ketchup but they didn't even really need it.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
My daughter loves these! The smile of the potatoe just hard to the fun! They are very easy for her to pick up and even some times dip in ketchup! I love the foods that I had/loved as a kid are still around for my kids to enjoy!
Carolyn Y.
My youngest son, who is very picky eater, and doesn't eat much of anything will eat these! They are cute and fun and I think that's why!
andrea d.
Three Rivers, MI
My teenage daughter loves there! Always have them in the house for her and friends. The smile are cute and yummy too.
Erin S.
Lethbridge, AB
Every since I was a little kid my mom bought us these every one and a while and I love them! I am not a big fan of potatoes but these get so crispy on the outside but stay soft in the inside! I am not a big fan of potatoes but I love these! Must try!
Clarissa M.
SAANICHTON, BC
These are si good but so expensive! The inside is like mashed potato consistency, and the outside is crispy! So perfectly delish! Kids live them, but I do too! If you see them on sale I'd say they're worth it. I also wish the bags were bigger Haha.
Shauna M.
Thunder Bay, WY
Smile fries are such a nostalgic snack! My husband and I will usually buy a bag on the once monthly or so "flashback" dinners we do. These dinners usually consist of some combination of pogo's, toaster strudles, ramen noodles and/or smile fries. I like mine with ketchup while my husband prefers mayo.

The children at my daycare also love smile fries . . . on the days we have them on the menu (not often as they aren't part of our regular menu plan), the children are so excited! The like to hold the smile in front of their mouth as a makeshift "smile".

My coworkers and I have shared stories from our childhoods on smile fry days, it seems like most people have some positive memories associated with them.

They aren't the fanciest, or the healthiest, but sometimes simple and kid friendly foods hit the spot!
Celeste C.
North York, ON
These smiley face French fries are perfect for kids! My nephew loves these, makes him giggle every time he gets them for lunch. And I gotta admit, they make me smile too. French fries in general make me smile, but when they smile back at me, it's like magic! Lol
Sabrina K.
Just seeing the smiles on my kids faces when they see these on their plate makes me smile. They taste good and are great when you don't want traditional french fries.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
These are great for kids and picky eaters. Just too cute! They have a nice crispiess to them and I love dipping them in ketchup. A perfect amount of seasoning to them as well.