McCain® Seasoned Wedges Oven Potatoes 26 oz. Bag uploaded by Nicole B.

BY MCCAIN

Thank you for choosing McCain premium golden crisp seasoned fries. These fries have been specially prepared to give you the same "crispy outside, baked potato inside" as regular McCain premium golden crisp and are seasoned just right to give you a perfect flavor experience. McCain premium golden crisp seasoned fries are prepared in 100% pure non-hydrogenated canola oil. At McCain, we are working very hard to make your meals a little more special. see more...

Christie D.
Columbus, NJ
Really delicious wedges. Me and my husband love them. You can always find them on sale too.
💄MAKEUPBYAMEERA A.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
These wedges really pack a bunch. They do have a spicy flavour so if you can't tolerate spice they might not be your first choice. The exterior is crispy, but the inside is soft and has that fresh potato flavour. I love these right out of the oven. These is so much flavour in these wedges that you don't necessarily need ketchup. The wedges are thick and you get a fair amount in each bag.
Summiya H.
Batley
Very easy to cook. The instructions are also easy to follow. I believe potatoes are a very versatile vegetable. The wedges are nice and soft and taste amazing. 😋
Clarissa M.
SAANICHTON, BC
Soooo goooooood!!!!! But so expensive. Of course. A lot of the smaller more specialty McCain products are so pricey. But I'd say these are worth it if you ahve company over or a family night or something? They're delicious! Perfectly seasoned! Crispy and fresh tasting. I wish the bags were bigger, but that's a common theme with McCain products Haha.
Angie M.
Courlon-sur-Yonne
Très bonne potatoes celle que je prend régulièrement le packaging est tape à l’œil et donne l’envie d’y goûter elles accompagne toujours mes steaks ou mes hamburgers
Nicole B.
I love them. Every bite is heaven, they taste delicious and are crunchy. I fry them and they don't get all oily and gross. Others are way too thick or too thin, this ones are perfect!
Julie M.

My family loves these wedges!
I find the price to be excellent even though this size bag is smaller than most other brands. I find the instructions are clear and easy to follow even my son I started to make these on his own. I find most wedgeis products you buy in the grocery store are very soggy or has no flavor if baked in the oven every time I have made these they have a great crunch on the outside and still soft on the inside.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Wedges are not my favorite potaoe product unfortunately. However, I do enjoy these at breakfast with eggs/bacon.
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Amazing wedges .. 😍😍😍😍😍 love the product and easy to cook and worth the price. 😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
These are sooo good!!!! Love them! Have been eating them for years. Great price as well