BY MCCAIN #9 in Frozen Vegetables

McCain® Seasoned Spirals Skin-On Potatoes.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
0g sugars.
15% Vitamin C.
Per 3 oz serving.
All natural. see more...

• Are these chips made to look like french fries or are the...8 Answers
Sarah M.
These are really bad curly fries. They say that they are seasoned but have absolutely no flavor or seasoning to them. They also come out of the oven really mushy which isn’t desirable. I prefer the Arbys Frozen Curly Fries over these
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
I absolutely love curly fries. Lol they are my favorite. With bacon and cheese on top it takes you to loaded fry heaven. It taste so good. I got them from target. And I will be returning soon to buy some more.
Maria S.
It taste so good! I don’t like to fry it again since it already has oil in it. I put this on a tray and leave it in the oven for 15-20 min and it comea out crispy just like it was just fried
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't know why these taste so good, but they do! It's either the seasonings they cook it with, or just the sheer fact that these are in a spiral shape (EVERYTHING tastes better in a different shape). Either way, I could eat, and have eaten entire bags in one sitting by myself. A must have to spice up a "simple" meal (I like eating these with morning star nuggets and grapes!).
STEPHANIE L.
Waukesha, WI
These fries are the best. They are seasoned to perfection and get really crispy in the oven. They are not overly salted which I have experienced with other brands of seasoned fries.
Kalani G.
Favorite fries to just cry up and eat instantly. Not hard to cook at all, it already has a great taste but I doesn't hurt too add a little but more! Overall so delicious and tasty!
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
Who doesn't love curley fries!! These are light and delish! My daughter loves them and so does my whole family. I love them with salt and melted cheese.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this brand! Their fries are nice and crunchy and have a great taste! This is also the brand that makes the smile fries those are good too!
Claire V.
birmingham
Really enjoyed these.i love curly fries and the seasoning makes them really easy.plus something to throw in the oven =bonus
Jamilla C.
Evansville, IN
These are great. Kind of like Rallys fries. There is a perfect amount of seasoning, and the outside crisps up really well.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Are these chips made to look like french fries or are they fries?