GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen VegetablesMccain
Home Style Baby Cakes Mini Potato Hash Browns

McCain Home Style Baby Cakes Mini Potato Hash Browns

by Mccain

McCain® Home Style® Baby Cakes Mini Potato Hash Browns.
220calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
430mg sodium, 18% DV.
0g sugars.
20% Vitamin C.
Per 4 piece serving.
Made with real potatoes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCain Home Style Baby Cakes Mini Potato Hash Browns!
Brie F.
Chittenango, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These baby cakes are amazing! They are the perfect size for a small breakfast and my kids. The seasoning they use make them taste like dunkin donut hash browns so delicious. I will definitely be buying more.
Chiara C.
Lake Grove, NY
My kids are OBSESSED with these potato had browns. Toss them in the air fryer for a few minutes and they are perfect for breakfast in our busy home. I wish they’d make a larger bag.
Jodi S.
Macungie
These are so delicious! Great side dish to have on hand for any meal! We love to cook these in the air fryer. They come out great!!
Ashley C.
Fredericksbrg, PA
I was addicted to these. Honestly I had no food in my house and I had a bag of these and I was more than happy to eat them the entire day. These are a good size and oh so tasty! Any potato enthusiasts would love these.
Diana M.
Such an easy way to make hash browns. It never fails. I always under or over cook shredded hashbrowns. But not these. So simple to make. They come out with crunchy and brown on the outside but moist and delicious on the inside. Great with your eggs and bacon!
kitten C.
My kids really enjoy BabyCakes as a quick after school snack with some apple sauce or catsup.Just pull them out the freezer and it's ready before you know it!
Grace M.
Lac La Biche, AB
Purchased at: IGA
These are so tasty they always hit the spot for breakfast. These hash browns are crunchier because they’re mini and they’re nicely flavoured go try some!!
Chantal J.
Victoria, BC
These baby potato hash browns are an awesome and easy, quick breakfast addition! Just throw them in the oven and crisp them up with some spices. They are delicious! I eat them every weekend. I would recommend.
Dylan D.
London, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to include these with breakfast! They take about 9-11 minutes to bake and make a great add on. I do find they depend on the oven because at my moms house they are more moist but my oven makes them more dry. So I guess they will be different depending on your oven!
Anisa T.
Ajax
I made these in my air fryer and they tasted amazing. They are the perfect size as a side for breakfast. My son prefers them to his fav fast food breakfast place.

Looking for your answer?