McCain 5 Minute Fries French Fried Potatoes uploaded by Shreya S.

BY MCCAIN

McCain® 5 Minute Fries French Fried Potatoes.
200 calories.
25% Vitamin C.
Per 3 oz serving.
All natural. see more...

Anije R.
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone that likes their fries crunchy. I had to cook them longer than 5 minutes and add salt. There are suppose to be preseasoned but they are bland.Disappointed for my taste but would recommend for parents that don't like fried food for the kids. So I have two different opinions.
Denise B.
NJ
Omg! I haven't purchased these in a long time! When I use to buy them, they were great! I would put them in the oven and in no time they were ready. I use to buy mines at Food Basic. Currently, I have not tried them again.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
McCain 5 Minute Fries French Fried Potatoes

This is my go to when I’m pressed for time! Great side dish to any meal! Love the taste, crispy with the centre is soft and delicious
Samantha M.
Mount Uniacke , NH
I love these French fries!! The taste exactly like something you would get from McDonalds except less greasy! They do take longer then 5 minutes (unless you like super soft fries.) but that is the only negative thing I can say about them. I buy these regularly, they’re great quick side for burgers.
Myra D.
Margao,raia
Omg I love this fries product, I am obsessed with French fries and crave for it almost every day I love how you can bake it or fry it and it still tastes of that yummy goodness, I would definitely love anybody who is as obsessed with potatoes or fries to try this and I personally have to have fries and ketchup and it's just yummy.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
These are very thin fries.  Comparable to McDonalds fries, I would say.  Since they are thin, they take no time to cook...literally 5 mins.  You really do need to watch the cooking time because I've burnt several batches from just leaving them in for a couple mins longer.
Shreya S.
India
McCain 5 minutes french fries are very good in taste and they are very crispy.I really like these bcoz of its taste but it is very costly.